Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think Anna has lost herself. I did like her but she is just so far from relatable now. I’m sorry but during a pandemic I couldn’t care less what my BMI and metabolic rates are! I care about staying mentally well

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What gets me the most and so annoying that she actually expects people to follow in her footsteps and use Johnson your baby. After all the finding with this brand she’s pushing it. She doesn’t use normal soap on her hands. It’s beyond expensive crap that she uses and she tries to tell us she uses J&J. Scandalous

Reactions: 1
What gets me the most and so annoying that she actually expects people to follow in her footsteps and use Johnson your baby. After all the finding with this brand she’s pushing it. She doesn’t use normal soap on her hands. It’s beyond expensive crap that she uses and she tries to tell us she uses J&J. Scandalous
Wouldnt believe for a second theres aesop soap in those containers. Prob 99p tesco handwash.

Reactions: 4
To be 'relateable' to all us poor, non breast feeding, plastic toys and trackies peasants
She’s a plastic toy and trackies peasant like the rest of us. Just not on insta! Well actually if you scroll back on hers and Colin pre making money from Insta, it’s a totally different kind of grid 🤣

She’s a plastic toy and trackies peasant like the rest of us. Just not on insta! Well actually if you scroll back on hers and Colin pre making money from Insta, it’s a totally different kind of grid 🤣
Indeed!! Check out this normal yet totally not instagram worthy scene from their first baby. Now it’s All for show and all copied style from other people

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see Anna’s post this evening? Im
Actually shocked. She breastfeeds. Wow... this is brand new information. What an inspiring piece of work she is. 3rd child in and she’s reading baby weaning books. What could have changed since her other 2?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just look at everything that is tagged in this supposed 'candid shot'.... so see through! She says in the midst of her 'juggling it all' she hasnt been able to get any of her work done.. well hows about stop bleeping about in the garden and buying chickens and maybe you will have time. All for show! Nothing organic or real about her!

Attachments

Just look at everything that is tagged in this supposed 'candid shot'.... so see through! She says in the midst of her 'juggling it all' she hasnt been able to get any of her work done.. well hows about stop bleeping about in the garden and buying chickens and maybe you will have time. All for show! Nothing organic or real about her!
Reading through the replies to that post, a poster replied to say she was still feeding her 6 year old and her 2 year old. Her page is public and filled with pictures of her feeding them, even one where she is feeding both at one time and it is tagged #Tandembreastfeeding. Why do these have be on a public profile instead of setting it to private. Once a picture is on Instagram it can be screenshot and the owner has lost all control of it. Sadly they don’t end up in the safest of hands. Why do people do this ? Why would you let images of your children be put at risk like this? I just don’t get it. Surely there needs to be clearer guidelines made in regard to the rights of privacy of children and what their parents can post on the internet. Sadly that is where we are at.

Reactions: 7
Someone once described posting personal photos online as the equivalent of inviting a stranger into your home and said to me "would you invite a stranger into your home or child's bedroom?? Because you are with every photo you post from there."

It's a good if stark analogy and shows how far we have come in sacrificing privacy for likes. I've recently been working with mental health professionals and there's real concern about the impact of children and young people's digital footprint on their wellbeing in later life. I'll never understand how parents can justify putting their children in that position:(

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The country is in lock down. She’s gone for a walk with. Rucksack on her back. You’ve a perfectly, more than capable basket carrier thing under the stroller. Can’t you use that for essentials Anna?? How far are you gone walking?

The country is in lock down. She’s gone for a walk with. Rucksack on her back. You’ve a perfectly, more than capable basket carrier thing under the stroller. Can’t you use that for essentials Anna?? How far are you gone walking?
I think this photo was taken the same day as the one for the bag giveaway at the end of April, same outfit and watch/bracelet. I don't think it was taken near to their house and the close up photo of the bag was taken in front of a house with dashed render and painted bands neither of which her house has. It would appear somebody has been out visiting! It's all smoke and mirrors - not real life at all but why make it out to be something it's not, it really is a work of fiction.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone care what martha eats on her bamboo bamboo plate? Nope nope and nope again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.