Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was a store manager they are well paid
Yes they are well paid, but it would have been be nowhere near as much as £50K. Our wages are lower here but so is the cost of living

Anyways, no matter what they earn Instagram is all fake, so please don’t compare, or feel bad about yourselves/life

Reactions: 1
Yes they are well paid, but it would have been be nowhere near as much as £50K. Our wages are lower here but so is the cost of living

Anyways, no matter what they earn Instagram is all fake, so please don’t compare, or feel bad about yourselves/life
Oh i dont.. i know its a load of crap.

Store manager in NI earns starting wage approx 22k and she was only a store manager for a few years so she wouldn't have went up scale too much

Reactions: 2
Store manager in NI earns starting wage approx 22k and she was only a store manager for a few years so she wouldn't have went up scale too much
Wow I'm shocked at that. I'd have thought it would have been at least 40k.

Maybe not such a big leap to leave her job to do insta etc full time then.

Im not 100% sure but I don’t think she was a store manager, maybe one higher but still wouldn’t have been on 50K

Why are her giveaways not labelled as advertisements? If it is a giveaway, is it not an ad or is she bending the rules?

Why are her giveaways not labelled as advertisements? If it is a giveaway, is it not an ad or is she bending the rules?
If she is getting a free product or any payment out of it, then yes it should be marked ad or gifted. I’m sure she isn’t doing it out of the goodness of her own heart and there will be something in it for her somewhere along the way. I see Laura-Ad is doing a giveaway today too

Ok guys she wasnt on 50k lets leave it lol
😂 can talk about it if we want 😜😂 I quite like people seeing the difference in NI, and debunking what people think is real life

If she is getting a free product or any payment out of it, then yes it should be marked ad or gifted. I’m sure she isn’t doing it out of the goodness of her own heart and there will be something in it for her somewhere along the way. I see Laura-Ad is doing a giveaway today too

😂 can talk about it if we want 😜😂 I quite like people seeing the difference in NI, and debunking what people think is real life
It was me who said 50 k originally and im from NI myself...🤣🤣 not a chance she was on 22k either like..somewhere in between maybe 😂

• Haha
It was me who said 50 k originally and im from NI myself...🤣🤣 not a chance she was on 22k either like..somewhere in between maybe 😂
Spar eurospar store manager in local town earned as of end of march 22k and was manager 7 years, manager of the Tesco store informed us that the starting scale was the virtually same and Anna was only a store manager for a couple of years she wouldnt have progressed up the scale

That rucksack giveaway is so tit
Agreed. It is a baby changing bag so only really aimed at parents, and that’s not why people followed her. She was mainly a home account. Now she doesn’t know what she is.

Agreed. It is a baby changing bag so only really aimed at parents, and that’s not why people followed her. She was mainly a home account. Now she doesn’t know what she is.
Greedy thats what she is !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Off the top of my head during this pandemic there’s been ads for tommy tippee, bracelets, hello fresh, luxury changing bags, bathroom scales, dog cameras 😂!!!

Countless afs that I couldn’t even list. These are all I can remember as most are confined to stories, clever or deceitful to make her seem less salesy. I don’t know whether it’s fair play as she has to earn a living or in very bad taste because of what is happening around her in the world?

I also wonder how many of these influencers have availed of the government self employment schemes and whether they have been creative with their expenses which may have came back to bite them now.

Reactions: 6
Content is just all over the place isn't it! I cringed at the fitness tracker ad, it was actually hard to watch 🙈

A luxury dog camera and bathroom scales in particular are OTT in the current climate. Like most of us are struggling to make ends meet. I am really disappointed in her for pushing such ridiculous things. Everyone needs to pay the bills but I think you should at least show a bit of common sense in what you are advertising/af/sponsored links.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.