Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor oldest girl was turned around as she didn’t look good enough for the blossom picture, so superficial 😂. It’s really funny on another thread on here she was mentioned and described as single white Anna 🤣 because of her addiction to copying other bloggers. I thought in her latest stories dressed ridiculously in a dress for planting she was picking up some of All thats pretty’s mannerisms. Also another week, another big purchase of a potting shed this time, it is neverending.
Can we keep that name in mind for her next thread. Blossomingbirds “single white Anna” 😂

Reactions: 2
Poor oldest girl was turned around as she didn’t look good enough for the blossom picture, so superficial 😂. It’s really funny on another thread on here she was mentioned and described as single white Anna 🤣 because of her addiction to copying other bloggers. I thought in her latest stories dressed ridiculously in a dress for planting she was picking up some of All thats pretty’s mannerisms. Also another week, another big purchase of a potting shed this time, it is neverending.
Oh that was me! 🙋🏼‍♀️

Yeah and if you also note the product placement of Sarah Raven delivery bag in today’s stories like Laura-Ad had put in hers recently.

Sarah Raven doesn’t need the publicity and is known not to give out #freebies so nice try ladies

Im so glad i have a real job,go to work,come home and switch off. That Instagram life looks exhausting. Constantly looking for content, no thanks.

Reactions: 11
EC0192FA-2929-40D3-99FD-709357B016C3.jpeg A7A351DF-B824-41CE-9E98-8F25942A498C.jpeg
I give you Exhibit A
Aesop (highly priced, insta-wanky products)
Highly likely to have decanted dove/fairy/insert other soap inside

Reactions: 3
That dress for gardening ridiculous! There's no one else that would wear that only a blogger. Meanwhile the rest of us are slobbing about in Pj's or if we're feeling fancy gym gear. Just can't believe she didnt af link it.

Reactions: 5
That dress for gardening ridiculous! There's no one else that would wear that only a blogger. Meanwhile the rest of us are slobbing about in Pj's or if we're feeling fancy gym gear. Just can't believe she didnt af link it.

Tomorrow it will be- i got loads of messages asking where my gardening dress is from... so here's the link. 🙄

Reactions: 9
Maybe i missed it but has anyone heard about the ill chick she had? Ill or possibly dead chicks dont make good content i suppose but ill shove my chicken into a pram to parade around the back garden....*facepalm*... plus who gardens in a dress! Cue the 'for those who asked, my dress is in stock...swipe up' (but i wont say where from so i can get the swipes)....

Reactions: 5
Maybe i missed it but has anyone heard about the ill chick she had? Ill or possibly dead chicks dont make good content i suppose but ill shove my chicken into a pram to parade around the back garden....*facepalm*... plus who gardens in a dress! Cue the 'for those who asked, my dress is in stock...swipe up' (but i wont say where from so i can get the swipes)....
I think they went back to the owners. She said she was minding them but since no one was able to go anywhere, it was like she just borrowed them for Easter props 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can anyone explain how the hello fresh post isnt an ad when she is giving out a code that surely she must make money on when people sign up??

Reactions: 1
Can anyone explain how the hello fresh post isnt an ad when she is giving out a code that surely she must make money on when people sign up??
it should be either #ad or #gifted as she has mentioned them before so definitely promoting them

I just find her so false and so desperate to paint this picture of her family being something to aspire to. Adding music to her stories to make it seem like her GURRRLSS and her are having such a magical time making memories in such a magical moment when really she is just sitting on her phone. I couldn’t imagine planning every activity and everything I buy based on how my Instagram looks. She dresses her daughters like it’s 1920 and can’t even give her baby a normal dummy. It has to be one of those ugly Instagram sheep ones
I’m so glad someone else thinks those dummies are RARE-looking. They are so disgusting and take up half a baby’s face. Why you’d want to look like your baby is sucking a sink plug is beyond me.

Is she still doing stories these days? I haven’t seen one for ages, there is never a pink circle around her profile pic.

Last edited:
I’m so glad someone else thinks those dummies are RARE-looking. They are so disgusting and take up half a baby’s face. Why you’d want to look like your baby is sucking a sink plug is beyond me.

Is she still doing stories these days? I haven’t seen one for ages, there is never a pink circle around her profile pic.
She must have you blocked from seeing stories then. They can block you from that without blocking you completely, Laura-Ad does it too. Must think no one will ever notice, and they won’t look as bad. Trying to be sneaky about it is even worse than just blocking someone

She must have you blocked from seeing stories then. They can block you from that without blocking you completely, Laura-Ad does it too. Must think no one will ever notice, and they won’t look as bad. Trying to be sneaky about it is even worse than just blocking someone
I dunno how as I never ‘like’ / comment on any of her posts because I DETEST HER THAT MUCH 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.