BlogOn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree about the kids, Wino does the same with hers. Shameless.

I think in years to come, this will become a big issue with kids being pissed off having their lives put on show like this. Could also lead to bullying if the page stays up and kids at school start seeing it.

Reactions: 1
Is Simon having a meltdown?

" Disappointing that LadBaby said it ‘takes a certain sort of person’ to download K**t And The Gang’s new Boris Johnson song. It also takes a certain sort of person to download endless sausage roll parodies and just scream ‘IT’S FOR CHARITY SO SHUT YOUR bleeping MOUTH’ every time someone dares comment with valid musical criticism. Remind me why food banks exist again? "

• Wow
" I’m lucky enough to earn a living by what is essentially ‘pissing around’ on social media on both my own accounts and others, but I wouldn’t dream of accusing people in low-paid roles of not working hard or lacking ambition. This is because I’m not a tone-deaf, arrogant hole. "

I am truly puzzled as to how exactly he "earns a living" by posting on Facebook, because as far as I'm aware.....you can't.

Reactions: 2
" I’m lucky enough to earn a living by what is essentially ‘pissing around’ on social media on both my own accounts and others, but I wouldn’t dream of accusing people in low-paid roles of not working hard or lacking ambition. This is because I’m not a tone-deaf, arrogant hole. "

I am truly puzzled as to how exactly he "earns a living" by posting on Facebook, because as far as I'm aware.....you can't.
As a social media manager? As a member of a company's social media team? Through companies paying him to promote their products? Affiliate marketing? There are loads of ways to earn money through not just Facebook, but all social media platforms.

As a social media manager? As a member of a company's social media team? Through companies paying him to promote their products? Affiliate marketing? There are loads of ways to earn money through not just Facebook, but all social media platforms.

Wonderful "career" for the lazy I suppose.

• Heart