Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

avisina78

I needed new trainers because my daughter outgrew hers and they were all full price at the the beginning of term, hadn't actually got round to wearing them because of an ankle injury but they were comfy, just my luck, thank God her feet have finally stopped growing. New pair cost me £22.75 down from £35.

Needed a new microwave, ours is 12 or so years old, but it was soo hard to find a manual one, was £100 got it for £79.

External hard drive for my son was £100 got it for £80 and a headset was £15 got it for £5.

Didn't actually want to spend any money and don't really believe in RRPs, always buy stuff in the sales, never paid full price for anything if I can avoid it, but I seriously think the retailers inflate the prices so much, so when we see the "sale" price we think we are getting a bargain when in actuality that's probably the actual price... 🙄

Oh and lots of socks, I have a basket full of just one foot, where are they going??????????? Going to start making them wear odd socks, that's a thing isn't it? If it isn't, let's make it happen 😂😂

gingerteacup

Chatty Member
Here you go 😊
Thanks so much, I’ll check it out :)

no-no

VIP Member
I really want a new Christmas tree, does anyone know of any good sales on? Or should I wait for Christmas sales?
No, buy ASAP if you have your eye on a particular one! I waited two years to get mine because it kept going out of stock in October 😆 kept thinking they were waiting for stock but nope. I don’t know any deals, sorry.

Rainbow_rhythms

Hi all
I know some of the black Friday deals need to be taken with a pinch of salt but I wondered whether we could share any genuine deals.

For example, I have just bought my kids a swing and slide set from Argos that I've had my eye on for ages. £50 saving. I also want a light fitting from Dunelm, so I am waiting for their lighting sale which starts at the weekend.

Are there any other good deals?

Thanks x

gingerteacup

Chatty Member
I’m pretty disappointed on the whole.

Had Lego and Doc Martens on my list. Lego are only offering points, no discounts and the thing I mainly had my eye on is out of stock. Doc Martens are only offering discount on selected items 😤
I noticed this, I was thinking of getting a pair too. Might be worth checking Schuh or Office?

gingerteacup

Chatty Member
No, buy ASAP if you have your eye on a particular one! I waited two years to get mine because it kept going out of stock in October 😆 kept thinking they were waiting for stock but nope. I don’t know any deals, sorry.
I didn’t realise how popular Christmas trees were!

Rainbow_rhythms

Amazon!!

Their Kindle fire's are reduced but even lower than ever before, the 8in is now £39.99, I paid
£49.99 for mine. The 10inch is down to £89 from £149 and the firestick at £20.

I did buy some ink which was down to £21 from £31.
Ohh that's good to know..I've always wanted one and at £40 I could justify treating myself

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
If you want the bag, get the bag!
But does it pick up cat hairs like a shark 😐

this one?
View attachment 887951
I already have a shark 🤣 This one which is 20% off on selfridges picture 1, picture 2 is 30% off on coggles. I think they’re slightly different in main body colour so I can’t decide
22A48676-F7AA-40F2-B9A0-C5A8AEE468B6.png
24ED519E-F0D7-4F43-A1F6-A42FF2B46452.png

This is the other which the description says light grey for me but eye just sees cream like the first
EDE2C39E-7A93-4C2A-BC97-573F4A2293AA.png
F12E5C49-0C9C-475E-8D9D-C1897889FD3D.png

Giggling Squid

VIP Member
that’s so pretty! Aw how exciting!! 🥰
your battery however has totally triggered me 😂 CHARGE PLEASE!! 🤣🤣
for the love of god and the baby donkeys* charge 🤣

* edit, the ones that rocked up when Mary was pushing. 😐
Thank you!! I love it, I’m quite sad I can’t wear it yet to be honest

Phone battery is ok.. It’s never below 20% 🤣 looks worse than it is!!

Snowjoke

VIP Member
I noticed this was a thing but didn’t really understand it. Is there problems with it?
It’s from a different distribution centre and takes so much longer! I have the premier delivery and even with it it still takes ages so it’s basically pointless if want you want is in the Lichfield place 🙄

nbt

VIP Member
I’m pretty disappointed on the whole.

Had Lego and Doc Martens on my list. Lego are only offering points, no discounts and the thing I mainly had my eye on is out of stock. Doc Martens are only offering discount on selected items 😤

Lisdiz

VIP Member
Is it worth going in store do you think?

I feel like there’s hardly any household electrical deals on at the moment 😔
You can look online and check if it’s in stock in your local store. Where I am I have noticed a lot of things I like in boots are not available in my local area so always have to order them in. I agree boots have been amazing this year.

I thought if anything they would be desperate to get deals going to encourage us to spend?

Drop the deets!
Sorry seemed to have missed the notification for this request.

Someone mentioned wanting knives…….
https://huusk.com/huusk/product?ibf...husggjul&cmpid=6034f33b79fcbe000121992f&sub1={lpurl}&sub2=&sub3=&sub4=138351780668&sub5=561756338790&sub6=15268751955&sub7=c&sub8=none&sub9=d&sub10=tattle.life&ref_id=EAIaIQobChMI8c-J65Op9AIVkaAbCh1lFwg2EAEYASAAEgJ-5fD_BwE&subid3=15268751955&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=45-black-friday&utm_term=blackfriday-70off-huusk-02&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8c-J65Op9AIVkaAbCh1lFwg2EAEYASAAEgJ-5fD_BwE

Last edited: