Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Curry’s have got the Dyson V8 animal cordless for £199 (from £299) and I did see Shark on offer somewhere but sorry I can’t remember where. I have a Dyson stick vacuum and it’s pretty good as it’s lightweight. Battery life isn’t great though.
I have a Shark cordless and it is unreal, my boyfriends mum, stepsister, brother and auntie have all bought one after we got ours! The battery is perfect for what we need it for, but you can always buy a second one

Reactions: 1

Clickbait

VIP Member
Anyone know why they’re starting so much earlier this year? The official Black Friday is 26th November.

Lucyann89

I want to get new bedsheets! Really soft, white, hotel vibes. Please let me know if you see anything 🥰
Maybe some new kitchen knives too!

gingerteacup

Chatty Member
Are you participating this year? Post your deals, finds and purchases. We all love a bargain and some shops are starting their promotions early!

gingerteacup

Chatty Member
Hi all
I know some of the black Friday deals need to be taken with a pinch of salt but I wondered whether we could share any genuine deals.

For example, I have just bought my kids a swing and slide set from Argos that I've had my eye on for ages. £50 saving. I also want a light fitting from Dunelm, so I am waiting for their lighting sale which starts at the weekend.

Are there any other good deals?

Thanks x
I already made a post on this. Lots of replies on there :)

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I've been looking at a light fitting in Dunelm for ages. It's £89 but I need X2 so I thought I'd wait until black Friday just in case there was an offer. Well, it's gone up to £95! I'm guessing it's so they can then 'drop the price' and make it appear like a bargain. Sneaky.
I was hoping Dunelm had a better deals, I want to get my mum a big teddy throw to keep her warm. It’s only £18 but if I can save on it then I will, i’ll keep an eye on it though

VIP Member
Amazon!!

Their Kindle fire's are reduced but even lower than ever before, the 8in is now £39.99, I paid
£49.99 for mine. The 10inch is down to £89 from £149 and the firestick at £20.

I did buy some ink which was down to £21 from £31.

Clickbait

VIP Member
Want to get a stick vacuum for my parents. Can’t see any great deals atm
Curry’s have got the Dyson V8 animal cordless for £199 (from £299) and I did see Shark on offer somewhere but sorry I can’t remember where. I have a Dyson stick vacuum and it’s pretty good as it’s lightweight. Battery life isn’t great though.

no-no

VIP Member
Thank you 🙏🏻 Used random this morning and it was 15%. Just saved £45 and got the coat I wanted, hope I’ve ordered the right size now 😬
Finally got my coat after waiting a week for ASOS Lichfield to send it by air swisse 🤨 anyway, thank you again @Bobbiewilson because it fits, I am over the moon with it and you saved me £45!

Been buying some BF stuff off Amazon, but I add them to basket for a few days and see if the price fluctuates (it always does, despite being a “BF deal”).