Bisonettes Off Topic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got a chicken select meal with a Fanta and my son had a chicken nugget happy meal and plain McFlurry
A lad of exquisite taste! I used to always get a plain McFlurry!
Tbh I'm gutted I loved a McChicken sandwich meal, I moved back to Liverpool when I had my second baby and I swearrrr the maccies is absolutely rancid. Orders either wrong, always stone cold and either over seasoned or nothing at all, I know it's only maccies but I've just given up now as its so expensive!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Tbh I'm gutted I loved a McChicken sandwich meal, I moved back to Liverpool when I had my second baby and I swearrrr the maccies is absolutely rancid. Orders either wrong, always stone cold and either over seasoned or nothing at all, I know it's only maccies but I've just given up now as its so expensive!
He smiled when I said that ❤😂 no I absolutely agree it has become v expensive for what it is xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This is why we ended up swerving it, full meals missing everytime & always freezing cold and they're not assed one bit about the inconvenience of it at all

He smiled when I said that ❤😂 no I absolutely agree it has become v expensive for what it is xx
Bless him! You can let him know that came from a chef and he has a mighty fine palate! Up the plain McFlurry 💪🏻

It really is ridiculous now, my partner asked for one the other week as our takeaway and I nearly knocked the bleep out
---
This is why we ended up swerving it, full meals missing everytime & always freezing cold and they're not assed one bit about the inconvenience of it at all
Joke isn't it! You arnt l36 are you? As the one I'm on about has a notoriously bad rep for tit like that

• Heart
Ours is like that, orders always wrong as well and the chips sometimes taste like filet of fish. Not spending £20+ on dry smelly food they can duck off

Reactions: 3
Bless him! You can let him know that came from a chef and he has a mighty fine palate! Up the plain McFlurry 💪🏻

It really is ridiculous now, my partner asked for one the other week as our takeaway and I nearly knocked the bleep out
---

Joke isn't it! You arnt l36 are you? As the one I'm on about has a notoriously bad rep for tit like that
Ouuf close, like very close 🤣
---
Ours is like that, orders always wrong as well and the chips sometimes taste like filet of fish. Not spending £20+ on dry smelly food they can duck off
bleeping joke isn't it gigi 😒 like me how hard is it the bleeping order is right there and stapled to the bag 🤬 winds me the duck up 🤣

• Haha
I tend to get plain McFlurries to. Unless theres a raspberry flake then that is my go. I wish they would make that a permanent topping as it’s my favourite.

Did they stop those sundaes? The ones with the strawberry or caramel sauce

I remember hot fudge Sundays in the late 90s they were deadly 😫
Oh my lord they used to pool at the bottom with hot sauce :coffee:

Mc fleury's aren't actually my favrit, they tend to be a lot of ice rather than ice cream goodness? I like mr whippy

Oh my lord they used to pool at the bottom with hot sauce :coffee:

Mc fleury's aren't actually my favrit, they tend to be a lot of ice rather than ice cream goodness? I like mr whippy
Same they are a bit watery aren't they 🫤 can't beat a mr whippy

I tend to get plain McFlurries to. Unless theres a raspberry flake then that is my go. I wish they would make that a permanent topping as it’s my favourite.
They done a cookie crumble one at some point and that's probs the only one I'd get, it was sooo bleeping nice, the crunchie one was banging too, no idea why they discontinued it
---
Speaking of discontinued, what does everyone wish they'd bring back? (not strictly maccies) I miss the grafrutti lucozade so much it hurts my soul 💔

• Heart
They done a cookie crumble one at some point and that's probs the only one I'd get, it was sooo bleeping nice, the crunchie one was banging too, no idea why they discontinued it
---
Speaking of discontinued, what does everyone wish they'd bring back? (not strictly maccies) I miss the grafrutti lucozade so much it hurts my soul 💔
Frosties, the little cola sweets. Cola cubes are great but they're not quite the same.

Savoury wise - spicey transformer crisps.

My will to live x

Just joking. Does anyone remember waffle Wotsits or have I made those up? I remember loving them. Might be a false memory 😭

My will to live x

Just joking. Does anyone remember waffle Wotsits or have I made those up? I remember loving them. Might be a false memory 😭
I don't remeber those, I loved their original prawn cocktail ones tho, those new giant ones are dogshit

I loved those Cadbury counters and those little balls in the packet too can't remeber what they was called, soum soum niyyce

Baby Bison has woken up and decided to be an agent of Satan. Please pray for me and send Babybels, I'm a woman on the edge xx
---
I really don't get jacket potatoes. Like surely eating a pile of mash with toppings would have the same effect? Why bother bleeping around with cooking a whole potato?

• Heart
Frosties, the little cola sweets. Cola cubes are great but they're not quite the same.

Savoury wise - spicey transformer crisps.
They 100% need to bring back frosties. As well as
🦬 mars delights
🦬caramac
🦬milky way crispy bars
🦬 the macdonalds Italian stack from a couple of summers ago
🦬 Ben & Jerry’s I think it was called love is, but it had pink chocolate hearts and was topped with pink chocolate and if I remember rightly it was a brown sugar or butter flavour ice cream. Not sure if it only gets sold around valentines day or was a limited edition one valentines day but it was soum soum nyce.

Ooh Bisonettes a general election has been called 🤩 I may finally be sentient during a non tory Govt! Thank god they sorted that new nurseries program before they get given the 👢

What's for dins? I've got veg fried rice

Shepherd's pie for us with a side of veg cos the weather's are grim and need something comforting 😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.