Bisonettes Off Topic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did we have for dinner 👀

We had salmon pasta w roasted tomatoes. Soum soum fresh and tasty. Gonna have a big fat bowl of ice cream nowum.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Pitta breads (yes I braved them despite the BecBec tit comparison) with fake chicken strips, salad, crispy onions and hummus. Soum soum nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Awe all your teas sound lovely 😭 I just had bacon & egg on towwst 🤣 I've got no inspiration lately (translates to just cbfa)

Reactions: 1
Asda pepperoni pizza and it was vile, wish I'd of gone to the shop and got peri peri ingredients instead but my TOTM came and has decided to ruin my day 🤢🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Had the vegan ‘chicken’ and pepper pizza from M&S with some cucumber sticks and kale. Might eat an entire bag of cheese puffs now.

I’ve got pork with roasted new potatoes with chicken seasoning. (Think the tiktok tinned potaoes but with fresh rather than tinned)

What's for teaaaaa

We've got chickum wings wif fries and corn on the cob. Kind of longing for lasagne though.

• Heart
What's for teaaaaa

We've got chickum wings wif fries and corn on the cob. Kind of longing for lasagne though.
Not sure. Maybe I’ve got some beef mince and salid potatoes so will probably do some basic witch salt and crcked black pepper roasted new potatoes and BBQ or Cajun beef. Not sure which yet but I have a tub of each seasoning so will pick later tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.