billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he gate crashed her hen do but then proceeded to invite other women back to his room on his stag… nah get in the bin

Reactions: 36
I think the fact that he took two women back to his Hotel room in the first place pretty much says that he cheats or has cheated on Billi before. He clearly has no respect for her, their children or their relationship. I feel sorry for her and their 5 children, how humiliating for them having to go to School and face their peers after their idiot father has been splashed across newspapers in bed with 2 slappers 🤦🏼‍♀️.
Also desperate to know what’s happened with Sam and Shelby!!

Reactions: 22
Just playing devils advocate here, what if he was in a right old state before they went back to the room and his mates took him back and put him to bed also letting in the girls at the same time thinking it would be funny….
It does look like a man’s hand on his face in the pic

Reactions: 4
I think if there comes a point in your relationship that you’re needing to see CCTV to see what they were up to, it’s time to call it a day!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder if half the people on this thread would brush it off if their fiancé got caught with two random women in his hotel room on the stag do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In the Daily Mail one of the women says the fellas said it was a lads holiday, didn't say it was a stag do so they didn't know he was getting married... And 30k on drinks that evening, wow. I'd say intent was there, and some sex obviously went on. If the wedding is going ahead she's a fool, at least let the dust settle, as it is the day will forever be tainted. From the interviews it sounds like the women have been paid off, that doesn't mean there won't be a story at some point. Feel for her, but she's got to consider more than just a big expensive wedding day, this is her life.

Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just read the article and can I just say what cracking journalism 🤦🏻‍♀️ It says that Andy and billi share two sons Arlo and Wolf, and Andy has two children from a previous relationship ✔All correct then it says billi has a daughter Penelope Blu with ex boyfriend Daniel Harris 🤭🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 that’s her best mate Cara Kilby’s daughter and boyfriend (father to her three children) and they seemed to have missed the daughter Andy and Billi have, Marvel!!
To me that’s basic research (or a quick look on their instas) so if they can’t even get that right I dread to think how many other errors there is in the article!
And on that note…
Andy is still a vile and I hope that Trollop has enjoyed her 5 minutes of fame by bedding Walking Clap Carroll 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Anyways rant over ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Because she lives her live in the public eye and that's the press's job
I get that, but repeated stories spouting the same tit. There's one thing reporting a story, but multiple stories in multiple days, reporting inaccurately - when does it become harassment?

Reactions: 12
I get that, but repeated stories spouting the same tit. There's one thing reporting a story, but multiple stories in multiple days, reporting inaccurately - when does it become harassment?
I know , how many times do they need to share the same pic of sweaty Andy he does look knackered .. and the blonde with her lip stick and gloss all gone

Reactions: 6
I don’t think it would really put my mind at rest reading this 😳 “But at no point did anyone mention it was a stag do, we were told it was a lads’ holiday. I didn’t know he was getting married”
And “He didn’t try anything — and even if he had wanted to, he was too drunk.”
Also the Sun are really determined to tit stir with their headlines aren’t they!!!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9