Billie Piper

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When shes working she looks fine. The tabloids always print the worst photos of her because they can get the same old idiots commenting ' she needs a wash' a thousand times, thinking they are so original and funny, just like they can get people to comment 'who?' on people who are really quite famous. It generates ad revenue more than the pics of her just looking normal. Paps can take hundreds of pictures in just a few minutes so can make a story out of whatever they like.
I remember her saying (it might have been on David Tennant's podcast?) that there was great freedom for her in being able to wear and looks how she wants, compared to her popstar days when everything was carefully organised. Her gran does send her texts though complaining about how she looks.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone think that Georgia Tennant and Billie don't get on? 🤔

Considering how friendly DT and Billie have been over the years, and how long him and Georgia have been together, there's never been any pictures of David, Georgia and Billie together at any private or public occasions. No social media interaction between them, or supporting each others work.... 🧐

Does anyone think that Georgia Tennant and Billie don't get on? 🤔

Considering how friendly DT and Billie have been over the years, and how long him and Georgia have been together, there's never been any pictures of David, Georgia and Billie together at any private or public occasions. No social media interaction between them, or supporting each others work.... 🧐
I have literally no idea about Georgia Tennant, never met her or heard anything about her but the completely unsubstantiated feeling I get from her is she probably wouldnt get on with any woman who worked or was friends with David. She seems to bask in his reflected glory all the time. The name change is weird, considering Tennant isnt even his real name!

Reactions: 7
What's Billie done to her hair? It looked great in the summer . She is still looking very good and glamorous but I loved how Billie had her old school look in the summer.

Reactions: 2