Billie Piper

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just itching to brush her hair - it’s always such a dirty looking birds nest!
When shes working she looks fine. The tabloids always print the worst photos of her because they can get the same old idiots commenting ' she needs a wash' a thousand times, thinking they are so original and funny, just like they can get people to comment 'who?' on people who are really quite famous. It generates ad revenue more than the pics of her just looking normal. Paps can take hundreds of pictures in just a few minutes so can make a story out of whatever they like.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Couldn’t find a thread on Billie so thought I’d start one. Just saw recent photos of her in the Daily Mail and it looks like she’s had fairly extensive surgery on her jaw. I barely recognised her!

Billie Piper dazzles in a silver dress for Rare Beasts screening

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She looks a bit like Nadine from Girls Aloud there. Would not have guessed that was Billie.

Reactions: 4
She looks like Amanda Holden. That’s such a shame. I always thought she had a very unique, beautiful face.

She is almost unrecognizable In that picture. I agree with Mr Krabs, I too thought she had a rather cool & unique look.

• Heart
Hopefully just good makeup? Is that possible?
I loved her face.
Bloody plastic surgeons. Enabling beautiful women to think something needs to be 'corrected'.

Reactions: 5
I often have a music channel on in the background at home and ‘Because We Want To’ was on the other day - obviously you still change from 15 to 30s but you could give me three guesses from those photos and I wouldn’t have picked her!

Reactions: 3
Another celeb who no longer looks like themselves. I’m all for having little tweaks hear and there if it makes you feel better about yourself, but when it changes how you look altogether it’s gone too far.

Wow! She looks completely different! maybe it is contouring makeup??!! Emilia Clarke is another one who looks different and has a unique face, but that I think is because she has lost such a lot of weight.

Oh my! I miss the Billie from the Dr Who days.

(and side note, can we touch on why she always dates/marries duds? She deserves so much better)

Reactions: 3
I didn’t recognise her either. I really don’t like that dress

Reactions: 1
I saw her on the One Show and she looked great but didn't know it was her at all. Until she was name checked

It's the generic-ness of it all and people looking the same. At a glance there's half a dozen other people I'd of thought it was. Much like the Geordie shore girls all end up looking the same.

I'd of thought having unique features is vital for an actor?

Reactions: 11
It's the generic-ness of it all and people looking the same. At a glance there's half a dozen other people I'd of thought it was. Much like the Geordie shore girls all end up looking the same.

This really annoys me! Sometimes you watch something and all the female characters look the same, to the point that it makes it difficult to follow the plot! What is up with casting directors?

Oh my! I miss the Billie from the Dr Who days.

(and side note, can we touch on why she always dates/marries duds? She deserves so much better)
I suspect it's the beer goggles from the industrial levels of Coke her and her crowd do.

• Haha

Being expressive is certainly important. She’s a good actor and I hope this doesn’t affect her ability.

The amount of fillers and frozen faces on TV is ridiculous. I was watching a period drama the other day and more than one actor had a pair of overly-filled lips. Kind of takes you out of the drama when you’re wondering how people got fillers in the American colonies.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen Billie papped in The Mail, what's happened to her face? She now has a long slim face, she used tk be quite square jawed. How would you even achieve this look? And why? She looks weird.

Just seen Billie papped in The Mail, what's happened to her face? She now has a long slim face, she used tk be quite square jawed. How would you even achieve this look? And why? She looks weird.
At some point before series 2 of Call Girl, she got corrective surgery on her jaw (I imagine to fix an overbite she had), it changed the way she spoke completely and left the bottom half of her face very weird and almost immobile.

You can see it by watching any clip in the first five minutes then skipping to 7:02.