Billie Piper

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m amazed that not much came out from either of them about that time, but I suspect it’s because neither of them particularly want to remember
I think maybe its more the opposite. They had a great time, but kept it quiet between themselves, a bit like the old Primrose Hill set. They have a tight group of friends, all of whom are well known actors etc. None of them want to spill the beans as they were all on the same benders. If they were polite and generous to others they would have kept their mouths shut. If she regretted her past life shed have moved past it but I dont think she has.

Reactions: 7
I think maybe its more the opposite. They had a great time, but kept it quiet between themselves, a bit like the old Primrose Hill set. They have a tight group of friends, all of whom are well known actors etc. None of them want to spill the beans as they were all on the same benders. If they were polite and generous to others they would have kept their mouths shut. If she regretted her past life shed have moved past it but I dont think she has.
That’s a fair point, and the comparison with the Primrose Hill set is a good one. I forget that some celebs make no apologies for their debauchery 😄

Reactions: 3
Popbitch stories about her go way, WAY back to her time married to Chris Evans. I can’t look at her without thinking of her nickname “Chazbaps” even now 😄

I think people forget that they were ever married, but it was SO weird and kind of fucked up. They just seemed to spend the majority of their time getting papped on benders, dressed like they were homeless. I’m amazed that not much came out from either of them about that time, but I suspect it’s because neither of them particularly want to remember it.
There a whole chapter in his book. They moved to LA for a big chunk to get away from the uk press. To me it sounded like a great time but not sure getting married was needed. The wedding sounded great though. I think they then both grew up a bit and grew apart.

Just started watched I hate suzie, just watched the coke hotel scene she definitely knows how to act that very well 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not sure I want to know this or even see the program.

The programme isn’t to everyone’s taste but I thought it was great. This is a click bait way of explaining the scene, unsurprising for the Mail.

Completely agree, my husband would have hated it.
I liked it, wouldn’t say I loved it but easy to watch. I think she acted well in it.

I did wonder if Cob was based a bit on Laurence fox ?

Reactions: 4
Just reading some comments on Twitter and looks like Billie's stopped Laurence seeing the kids again. I wonder how true that is...

think she gets paid quite well for her acting gigs and has a few production credits. Think she is worth about £10mill

can’t remember where I read it but she said Chris evans taught her a lot on how to make and manage money well.
I don't see how she's earnt that much cash when her biggest roles before Suzie were call girl and doctor who that apparently netted her 200k and 400k a season, and there wasn't that many seasons.

I can't think of any big brand deals she's done either . Doubt she earnt anything from the music.

Reactions: 1
assume she has other stuff she makes money from. Googling it quickly it states 9-10million but can’t see where its from.

I think it's low rent clickbait sites making a stab in the dark for her networth. Her acting at most has earnt a fraction of this.

She could have bought a house in east London before prices went crazy and made a few mil I guess.

Most surprised that her country house was a semi, at least if you're moving to the country get something away from anyone else :LOL:

Reactions: 6
I think it's low rent clickbait sites making a stab in the dark for her networth. Her acting at most has earnt a fraction of this.

She could have bought a house in east London before prices went crazy and made a few mil I guess.

Most surprised that her country house was a semi, at least if you're moving to the country get something away from anyone else :LOL:
Yeah those ' net worth' articles are all made up nonsense. Could be her London house but even that would only be a couple of million. She probably earns enough from acting to be comfortable but not loaded. She didnt take anything from Chris Evans in her divorce and she probably earns more than Lawrence Fox so it cant be maintenance. She doesnt do Hollywood films, just TV and plays, so I dont think shes worth anything close to £10 million.

Reactions: 2
Yeah those ' net worth' articles are all made up nonsense. Could be her London house but even that would only be a couple of million. She probably earns enough from acting to be comfortable but not loaded. She didnt take anything from Chris Evans in her divorce and she probably earns more than Lawrence Fox so it cant be maintenance. She doesnt do Hollywood films, just TV and plays, so I dont think shes worth anything close to £10 million.
She does do conventions for Doctor Who fans and things like that. Some of those are very lucrative, for example Christopher Ecclestone got £95 for each person having a picture with him, but I'm not sure she has that pulling power.

• Wow
She does do conventions for Doctor Who fans and things like that. Some of those are very lucrative, for example Christopher Ecclestone got £95 for each person having a picture with him, but I'm not sure she has that pulling power.
That was him charging people, that's not the norm I don't think.

That was him charging people, that's not the norm I don't think.
Yes I think because Chris does so few of them, he charged a lot more. The fans were a bit 😯 even then, so I dont think its the norm. And shed have to see a bloody lot of people to make £10 million 😁

• Haha
I agree ten million is too high. But she’s probably fairly loaded, if she had any sense she’d have invested her money early on in her career. That’ll probably be enough to keep her going even if acting dries up. She married very well, I know Laurence doesn’t do much so can’t be rolling in it but he’s from a very rich family so will likely be well off via that although her access to that during marriage, I’m not sure.

Reactions: 1
Oh yeah I think just her house in London is probably worth quite a bit. I dont think her current partner is earning megabucks so she must do alright for herself. I'm always surprised at how much actors etc earn even if they are quite successful but not megastars. Apparently when there was the controversy about Claire Foy getting paid less than Matt Smith for The Crown, she got £250k in back pay alone! Anyway. Billie Puper deserves it. Shes got a lifetime of trouble after having kids by Lawrence Fox.