Billie Piper

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have any ☕ on Billie? I loved her in I hate Suzie. I don’t know much about her, though I feel as though she’s probably not too dissimilar to the character she played.

Reactions: 5
She’s a proper baghead. And her taste in men is......questionable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She seems to marry the most unlikely people. Chris Evans - what was all that about? And Laurence Fox - from a well respected acting dynasty.

Reactions: 8
I used to love Billie in her singing days! ‘Girlfriend’ was my jammmm lol.
She managed to cross over to acting very well and I think she is a decent actress, loved secret diary of a call girl.

her taste in men is a bit questionable though

Reactions: 17
She was very young when with Chris Evans (creep) 🤢
She was 18 and Chris was 35, I do recall the marriage didn't go down to well with people, I personally
was quite disgusted.

Anyway, Billie was fantastic in the Dr Who reboot in 2005, her next role as a prostitute in Secret Diary of a Call Girl
was quite good.

Reactions: 5
I read the Chris Evans autobiography a little while ago and he has a whole chapter on his relationship with billie. It sounded incredible. He was young at heart and fun. He fell in love at first sight. He treated her right from what I read and they had a great time together. They bought a house in LA, she did lots of acting classes over there. He was very encouraging of her career in acting. In the end there just wasn’t enough in common when the honeymoon period ended. They were both incredibly sad and it ended on good terms. I think he made her career what it is.
I like her, I read on her she’s a bit of a alcoholic and into drugs. Do her children live with Fox?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I’ve always liked her. She’s a great actress and I like the way she comes across as humanly flawed. But Lawrence Fox.....🤯

Reactions: 7
I read the Chris Evans autobiography a little while ago and he has a whole chapter on his relationship with billie. It sounded incredible. He was young at heart and fun. He fell in love at first sight. He treated her right from what I read and they had a great time together. They bought a house in LA, she did lots of acting classes over there. He was very encouraging of her career in acting. In the end there just wasn’t enough in common when the honeymoon period ended. They were both incredibly sad and it ended on good terms. I think he made her career what it is.
I like her, I read on her she’s a bit of a alcoholic and into drugs. Do her children live with Fox?

The kids live with Billie, Laurence Fox almost lost access to them during the divorce. Billie is vastly wealthier than him and employed the best barristers (Fiona Shackleton, who has represented Sir Paul McCartney and Prince Charles), she almost bankrupted Fox with legal fees.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...tle-ex-wife-Billie-Piper-lost-everything.html

Reactions: 4
What’s not to like? It looks lovely to me. The only downside is living in it with Laurence Fox!
I thought the same, looks idyllic. But the idea of sharing it with Fox makes me feel a little 🤢

Don't know much of her new guy Johnny Lloyd, but he seems to dote on her. They both look like they need a wash sometimes though.

Loved her in Doctor Who and Penny Dreadful. Always thought her and Tennant had a bit of a thing going though, not sure whether it actually happened though but they were quite touchy feely at one point!

Hated her earlier music but didn't mind her last Walk of Life album (I got sent a promo years ago from a radio station and was a bit gutted when I lost it.

Reactions: 4
Hi, Chris.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I thought the same, looks idyllic. But the idea of sharing it with Fox makes me feel a little
I think she said that the neighbours all loved Lawrence because they thought he was Lewis but treated her with suspicion because she played a prostitute. I think she is a brilliant actress. She gets a hard time in the tabloids because she does what she likes and doesnt doll herself up to pop to the shops.

Reactions: 10