BigBearWishListMamaH

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh she must be building up a big collection of un-posted photos of D shaving and posing in front of big dinners, E looking ill, and unflattering selfies of her own face. Bet she’s itching to get posting

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm betting there's a sock around, i doubt she can keep this quiet for this long, unless she's fallen into the same well (a sort of hole) as Jack Monroe. 😂

Reactions: 6
Big h spends all day talking to her social media page, and she's even trained it to dare not to talk back to her!

So now, with her self proclaimed sulk, I'm now wondering if she's doing a "Shirley Valentine" and she's talking to her kitchen wall instead, as walls listen and they don't talk back! Perfect for big h!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s been 2 weeks…. Is the addiction actually broken?
I don’t think she’d be able to last on an anonymous account- what could she possibly post that isn’t her kids or herself?! Maybe there is a locked down account with more carefully selected and vetted audience for her to continue to educate and cheer up etc etc

I know! She must be gnashing her lonely, self-sacrificing teeth. And pounding her DMs. Nothing else to do.

Literally
Nothing
Else
To
Do

Except bubble baths

Wish I could unsee that

• Haha
Reactions: 3
has she popped up on IG/FB?
Doesn’t Dave have a Facebook account? Sure I’ve seen it mentioned before

Yeah Dave has an Facebook account. She hasn't deleted the account yet so will see if she manages not to post over Christmas.

BIG H is still paying monthly for her blue tick, she's going nowhere. Looking back over her social media accounts is very normal for her to throw her toys out of the pram and threaten to leave. She's done it over and over for years.
She'll be back.

Cynical me says the most recent diet has gone out of the window and she doesn't want people asking about it so she's blamed us and stomped off to scoff chocolate in private 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have a theory that something has gone on behind the scenes to stop posting as, as far as I can remember, the only thing she's really been arsed about as a result of here was the wishlist stuff, which seemed to vanish.

Place your bets - daughter has asked for it to be stopped? Safeguarding concerns formally raised? Staff members complained after the one who left had their leaving situation plastered online?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have a theory that something has gone on behind the scenes to stop posting as, as far as I can remember, the only thing she's really been arsed about as a result of here was the wishlist stuff, which seemed to vanish.

Place your bets - daughter has asked for it to be stopped? Safeguarding concerns formally raised? Staff members complained after the one who left had their leaving situation plastered online?
All of the above and more... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Where else is she going to post pictures of the ridiculous Christmas outfits?

I agree something has definitely happened in real life

Reactions: 4

Maybe the rest of her staff all walked out, or someone in real life has called her out on a blatant lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The problem with the "unique" system Big H has set up for her son is that it is doomed to failure once some of her key members of staff leave.

Imagine if the waking night staff hand in their notice? How will the "unique" system work then? Imagine if Big H becomes seriously ill and cannot work, how will it work then? And sadly it is her son who will suffer immensely as he will really struggle to go back into the care system his mother put him in for years as a child.

Her son currently eats everything he wants, he does everything he wants, he gets bought everything he wants, he goes everywhere he wants and he has a constant array of 1:1 staff at his beckon call which is great for him BUT really is not practical and sustainable for his future at all. Big H will be up the creek without a paddle when her "good" staff leave.

I wonder if she would move her son back home and look after him herself on carers allowance like normal parents do OR if she'd plonk him back in care? I know which option I think she'd choose in a heartbeat 🙄

Reactions: 4
If a woman dresses herself and her severely disabled, sensory acutely dramaed children as Christmas presents and doesn't post it on Xwitter, are they really having the most wonderful family time EVAH and have they really dressed as Christmas presents?

Thank god we saw the trial run.

Screenshot_2023-12-24-22-11-57-21_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Yes i thought this was a very abrubt and unexpeceted departure .