BigBearWishListMamaH

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A
Yeah exactly. I used to care for an older relative who was doubly incontinent and bed bound and mostly could manage with one per day (unless dinner went all down the duvet!) so I can’t imagine Dave who isn’t bed bound would generate so much more washing.
And this is another thing about the Helens of the world. They're all sanctimonious about their "service" and "contribution", shouting out their GOODNESS and SACRIFICE but they (big sigh) don't MIND. They conveniently forget the rest of us just call it "family", and "life", and "got to be done with grace."

Hahaaa in the liar-ticle, so much to unpack (unpick): "I work full-time"; "every few years the credit card debt goes to a consolidated loan." Keen observers will have seen that she's on an IVA.

Screenshot_2023-12-09-19-58-19-54_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I think Dave's pants may need washing a lot because Helens are on fire

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
A
And this is another thing about the Helens of the world. They're all sanctimonious about their "service" and "contribution", shouting out their GOODNESS and SACRIFICE but they (big sigh) don't MIND. They conveniently forget the rest of us just call it "family", and "life", and "got to be done with grace."

Hahaaa in the liar-ticle, so much to unpack (unpick): "I work full-time"; "every few years the credit card debt goes to a consolidated loan." Keen observers will have seen that she's on an IVA.

View attachment 2619229

I think Dave's pants may need washing a lot because Helens are on fire
You've hit the nail on the head @Wooh
There have been sooooo many inconsistencies in her tweets, Ive lost count.
How is she paying for all her sons broken toys and mega days out month? By sacking the latest member of staff or making them leave so she gets paid 79 hours a week that's how. Each new member of staff will eventually get accused of something and off they trot so big h can earn their wage. It's disgusting behaviour. She kicks up a fuss about the social care crisis, making her followers believe all candidates are rubbish. When the reality is whoever gets the job is doomed to fail as big h needs their wage but probably cannot legitimately work 79 hrs a wk so has to sack some poor sole so she can glide in on her carb filled cloud and save the day again 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I love that Dave's CPAP machine is an expensive machine, the running of which is crucial to his sleep, and also... he never sleeps.

I love that the wording around his breaking things is that there's a tolerable accepted amount of expensive behaviour related breakages and that the doubling of his bills means an increase, which isn't ideal, really, is it? If true, obviously. Which it's not, really, is it?

• Haha
I love how his behaviour has completely changed since she put him in the care system for years and then took him out to save him!

Erm of course his behaviour has changed, he has 121 staff for his every whim. He gets 1000s of very expensive days out a year, he gets new toys everytime he breaks them and he gets to eat so much food per day that he can barely move never mind kick off. Oh yes big h your unique system is revolutionary! 🤣

I love how his behaviour has completely changed since she put him in the care system for years and then took him out to save him!

Erm of course his behaviour has changed, he has 121 staff for his every whim. He gets 1000s of very expensive days out a year, he gets new toys everytime he breaks them and he gets to eat so much food per day that he can barely move never mind kick off. Oh yes big h your unique system is revolutionary! 🤣
Carb load drama. I think we've all been there. But we didn't live at 100 Carb Load Street, OverEating Suburb, SugarDamage SGR90210 UKillMe

• Haha
Carb load drama. I think we've all been there. But we didn't live at 100 Carb Load Street, OverEating Suburb, SugarDamage SGR90210 UKillMe
It's DEFINITELY DEFINITELY a carb loaded drama!
I have a close relative who has something called Prada Willi syndrome and I totally understand the challenges it presents. Helens sons food behaviour makes me think he most likely has it too. People with Prader-Willi syndrome develop an increased appetite and eat an excessive amount of food all day every day, "if they have the opportunity"

People with Prader-Willi syndrome do not always become obese if their diet and food issues are controlled. As they are unable to control their food intake themselves, it must be managed for them. In big h's case, this is her job and the job of her sons carers to manage his food intake, especially as his cognitive age is aged 4 to 7! All parents of 4 to 7 year old manage their childrens food intake!

If helens son has anything resembling Prada Willi, why does she focus most activities around food? Why does she not manage his food intake so he eats healthier? It is cruel how much food she feeds her son, how much weight he has put on under her care regime. Stuffing him full of carb based foods so he cannot move, is not managing his behaviour.

---

Reactions: 5
Keeping up with the
I have a close relative who has something called Prada Willi syndrome and I totally understand the challenges it presents. Helens sons food behaviour makes me think he most likely has it too. People with Prader-Willi syndrome develop an increased appetite and eat an excessive amount of food all day every day, "if they have the opportunity"

People with Prader-Willi syndrome do not always become obese if their diet and food issues are controlled. As they are unable to control their food intake themselves, it must be managed for them. In big h's case, this is her job and the job of her sons carers to manage his food intake, especially as his cognitive age is aged 4 to 7! All parents of 4 to 7 year old manage their childrens food intake!

If helens son has anything resembling Prada Willi, why does she focus most activities around food? Why does she not manage his food intake so he eats healthier? It is cruel how much food she feeds her son, how much weight he has put on under her care regime. Stuffing him full of carb based foods so he cannot move, is not managing his behaviour.

---
Thing is Dave seems to enjoy healthy foods ,he often makes soups and has veg ive seen him enjoy fruit surely it wouldnt be hard to change what hes eating rather than how much . If dave can walk around a museum half a day surely he can walk for 30 mins daily in a park or to a supermarket ? Maybe swimming would be a activity he would enjoy or sports such as basket ball ,badmington ,bowling ,dancing classes (his discos are good activity) oviously I dont know daves capabilities but im pretty sure he could do fun activities that dont involve museums with food treats and meals out or a drive around a safari park .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just did the maths and less than 2% of big h's 34,000 followers have written her a goodbye tweet! Guess that's why she's having another long and protracted goodbye!

Reactions: 1
Wonder when the first twitter sock will pop up 🤣🤣
The followers will all be expected to grieve for weeks!
In reality everyone went through the 5 stages of grief by the time they'd tweeted 🤣 and they all welcomed seeing their other followers on their twitter page as big h stopped clogging up their timelines!

Reactions: 2

---
I don’t think he has PW or anything similar because she’d love it if he did, something else to posture about and also a comeback to anyone questioning Dave’s weight. I think she’s just spent his life shutting him up by giving him food and now he’s set in that routine with his appetite formed by it.

I don’t think he has PW or anything similar because she’d love it if he did, something else to posture about and also a comeback to anyone questioning Dave’s weight. I think she’s just spent his life shutting him up by giving him food and now he’s set in that routine with his appetite formed by it.
I kind of agree with you. My relative is absolutely obsessed with food, I just always feel her son is, but your reasoning seems more plausible. Plus Prada Willi can be managed, I see it happen in my family.
The fact remains nobody is managing his weight and he's ballooning despite knee and heart issues, he'll prob be type 2 diabetic soon too. Why doesn't she use dietitians to help the team manage his weight? Another big mama knows best? And carb overload keeps him quiet!

Reactions: 3
Ooòf imagine PW syndrone expert who tell the Drs and Consultants whats what plus anothe comittee to join . 🤣🤣🤣
---
I kind of agree with you. My relative is absolutely obsessed with food, I just always feel her son is, but your reasoning seems more plausible. Plus Prada Willi can be managed, I see it happen in my family.
The fact remains nobody is managing his weight and he's ballooning despite knee and heart issues, he'll prob be type 2 diabetic soon too. Why doesn't she use dietitians to help the team manage his weight? Another big mama knows best? And carb overload keeps him quiet!
Hes fed to keep him mallable ,makes the job easier . Anyone who questions this is accused of being taking away his choice as a adult (even though his age is 4/7 by Helens admission) . Its all bullshit ,Dave has no consequences at all hes fed what he want whilst helen goes on twitter and tell everyone how well her bespoke training programme works. News flash it isnt working your keeping him happy at a cost of his health ,your ignoring his poor behaviour by constantly replacing things. What would happen if the taxpayer funded support was cut off ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ooòf imagine PW syndrone expert who tell the Drs and Consultants whats what plus anothe comittee to join . 🤣🤣🤣
---

Hes fed to keep him mallable ,makes the job easier . Anyone who questions this is accused of being taking away his choice as a adult (even though his age is 4/7 by Helens admission) . Its all bullshit ,Dave has no consequences at all hes fed what he want whilst helen goes on twitter and tell everyone how well her bespoke training programme works. News flash it isnt working your keeping him happy at a cost of his health ,your ignoring his poor behaviour by constantly replacing things. What would happen if the taxpayer funded support was cut off ?
No tax payer funding!!!!!
=
Wot no monthly Cadbury World trips!
Wot no Safari Park trips!
Wot no multiple takeaways!
Wot no replacement toys each week
Wot no slogan tshirts that the wearer doesn't understand!
Wot no 50 washing machine washes a week!
Wot no 79 hour weeks paid via an hourly wage!

Some people don't half know how to empty to social care purse, leaving v little for others!

Reactions: 7
No tax payer funding!!!!!
=
Wot no monthly Cadbury World trips!
Wot no Safari Park trips!
Wot no multiple takeaways!
Wot no replacement toys each week
Wot no slogan tshirts that the wearer doesn't understand!
Wot no 50 washing machine washes a week!
Wot no 79 hour weeks paid via an hourly wage!

Some people don't half know how to empty to social care purse, leaving v little for others!
Seroiusly the UK are so lucky to have any welfare /social care . How did ppl in days gone by cope . Some accountability and consequences have to be in place even for someone of Daves limited capacity,I have a destructive SEN child and I cant afford to just replace what they destroy ,its just ridiculous. Sorry but helen gives in to make her life easier ,she hasnt hit upon no new bespoke innovative way of managing challenging behaviours she just pacifies and carb koshes him and dresses it up as bespoke training. duck off just duck right off,its insulting to all us genuine S3N parents trying to manage .

• Heart
Seroiusly the UK are so lucky to have any welfare /social care . How did ppl in days gone by cope . Some accountability and consequences have to be in place even for someone of Daves limited capacity,I have a destructive SEN child and I cant afford to just replace what they destroy ,its just ridiculous. Sorry but helen gives in to make her life easier ,she hasnt hit upon no new bespoke innovative way of managing challenging behaviours she just pacifies and carb koshes him and dresses it up as bespoke training. duck off just duck right off,its insulting to all us genuine S3N parents trying to manage .
I too have two SEN family members and my family do not play the system, they dedicate their lives to looking after their children for love. It is not the governments fault their children were born with additional needs. The government are in no way perfect but people like helen ashby who exploit the system and still want more. I don't resent her children getting anything they get BUT I resent the way their mother plays the system, exploits the system, pleads poverty, all whilst exploiting their childrens privacy. She chose to put her son into care when she put her relationship before her son. I imagine most of her followers haven't a clue she put her son in care for years when she now laments how well she can do it herself all of the time. It makes a mockery of putting him into care for years! Those years in care will still impact on him and his behaviour.

I'm not an SEN parent myself but big h must infuriate such parents. She's dedicated her life to perpetually asking for more and playing the victim. She uses social care as a career ladder and a funding mechanism. She lies, twists reality and be moans anyone who finds her disgusting behaviour intolerable. Her gluttonous Christmas is the dream of most families yet big h had the audacity to write gift lists to kind followers! 🤬

I am glad their is a forum for calling out the greedy, lying big h out because her behaviour is disgusting imo. She finds it acceptable to call out the social care system, well I find it acceptable to call out a woman who writes gift lists multiple times a year, who abuses the social care system, drains that system and exploits her childrens privacy beyond all comprehension.

Last edited: