BigBearWishListMamaH

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which she hasn't read not that I believe that. Let see if she actually deletes her account tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Big H has to have more than 1 goodbye, she's that important, in her own head! 🤣

What was that funny tweet, it's not an airport, you don't need to announce your departure 🤣🤣🤣

I wonder if she's finally getting the therapy she desperately needs and they've persuaded her to stop over sharing and putting her children at so much risk?

A few things she did recently made me think she might be seeing a counsellor, like the going for walks in the park, self care cinema sessions, pampering herself etc etc, it all screemed counselling to me.

Hopefully the person tasked with sorting Big H out has explained to her why it's inappropriate to share her children's private issues to the world and questioning her as to why she does it hundreds of times a day mainly to her childrens detriment?

If anyone ever needed a therapeutic intervention, it's Big H!

God help any therapist!!! Because Big H knows everything!!! Plus, in my humble opinion, she desperately needs far more than a counsellor, she needs properly diagnosing and a few years with a clinical psychologist.

Whatever the reason, here's to her long suffering children being afforded the dignity, respect and privacy they deserve for the rest of their lives.

Reactions: 3
Looks like she has deleted the account hopefully she will continue to respect her children's privacy

Reactions: 5
Idk. She did this exact same thing in the summer. Announced her departure, deactivated her account, came back before the 30 days were up. I’m not convinced she has much (if any) social interaction outside of Twitter. I think she’ll be back.

Reactions: 2
I think she'll not be back. I feel like she's finally embarrassed about the gift lists and (without that focus for the tweets) was starting to bore herself.

Obviously I don't know, but it's my hunch.

Also the staff shite was so unsavoury. Not even a grey area in workplace relations law. Those tweets aren't just constructive dismissal, they're workplace bullying that could be tendered as evidence of the workplace culture Helen Ashby developed in a mindful/purposeful way to intimidate current and future staff. She fooked it up.

Reactions: 4
I think she'll not be back. I feel like she's finally embarrassed about the gift lists and (without that focus for the tweets) was starting to bore herself.

Obviously I don't know, but it's my hunch.

Also the staff shite was so unsavoury. Not even a grey area in workplace relations law. Those tweets aren't just constructive dismissal, they're workplace bullying that could be tendered as evidence of the workplace culture Helen Ashby developed in a mindful/purposeful way to intimidate current and future staff. She fooked it up.
Spot on about the workplace stuff ,was really distasteful and showed how incompetent and out of touch she actually is with modern management . She tried to get away with by blurring the lines between manager and mum ,and chose whichever role suited her narrative best at the time . Its proof that relatives being paid to manage care is a bit of a minefield and not advisable. Helen like to call her care olan for Dave 'bespoke' ,in reality a professional care plan probable wouldnt involve indulging him to keep quiet, a professional manager would have to answer to authorities in regards to how they are helping him maintain a healthy weight etc ,what stratergies they use to envourage and help sleep more probably stuff Helens failed staff have been trained to address,professional staff are probably not used to her unique methods , Helen avoids that accountability cos she's also 'mun'

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve just found this thread! This woman popped up dailyfor me, although I never followed her. I was horrified about the details she posted about her children. And now I see that other people had clocked it all along!

Reactions: 8
I’ve just found this thread! This woman popped up dailyfor me, although I never followed her. I was horrified about the details she posted about her children. And now I see that other people had clocked it all along!
I think we all felt relieved when we realised we were not alone in being horrified at Helen Ashby's behaviour. Her children deserve so much better than having their lives shared online in detail everyday.

Reactions: 7