Big Olly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's saying she's getting the wean a bath and getting him to school as hes been up through the night. It's bloody lunch time. Hardly worth bothering now. Another great scheme Maw.

Reactions: 6
She's saying she's getting the wean a bath and getting him to school as hes been up through the night. It's bloody lunch time. Hardly worth bothering now. Another great scheme Maw.
Aye, she’s just woke up, straight on live, lying and her wean isn’t at school. She just said we’re making her more famous 🤣🤣 this big dafty is more deluded than Dee Maxwell the OG charity thief.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s been up aww night clicking refresh on the TattLife more like 😭😂
I canny get er the wean being her son I thought she was his granny

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Same. I want to see the ex. He must have had some balls to cheat on the big man.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aww there Janice in the comments. I’m wondering if it’s Janice is one of these tiktok pals she’s said would give money to
IMG_5569.jpeg

Reactions: 9
I’m howling at her live the now her theories on why she’s got a thread, someone’s set us up to make her a thread so they can get more gifts on a live. I think she thinks we do lives anaw for gifts 😂 . Canny wait to she finds out about the red motor , the drones & our connections to the Coatbridge mafia 🥳
Olly hitting a para fara bad yins some buzz

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The stories she’s hitting out with now are bleeping brilliant. She’s going to show the polis her live coz Gary said something to someone asking for a pic 🤣🤣 big McGovern the police informant. Anything to deflect away from her stealing money. We’re getting a video of her passing money over later. She must be gutted she can’t hit JD for the weans Christmas now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thought that was her grandson 😳 is that her boy?? 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i just knew there would be tea on her, was asking about her in dugheeds feed, she defo has some skeletons

Seems this isn’t her first rodeo at the old charity collections.

Who is she blaming for outing her? I see Cher and Dugheed were mentioned. She said no to Dugheed but ignored Cher. But then said the woman worked so can’t be Cher. Big Olly sitting outing and blaming everyone but she’s perfect and has done nothing wrong.

Reactions: 7
Someone is in her comments saying there is pictures of her parents posted here, not sure if they are taking the piss out of her or just lying for attention 😂

• Haha
Someone is in her comments saying there is pictures of her parents posted here, not sure if they are taking the piss out of her or just lying for attention 😂
It’s people bamming the big dafty up except she’s too slow to read the comments so all the daft bastards in the comments are taking it all in.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly man. We’re off to silly string her motor someone in the comments is saying 🤣🤣 we got her address off 192 and this big idiot believes it 🤣🤣 top patter Ashley McGuff

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly man. We’re off to silly string her motor someone in the comments is saying 🤣🤣 we got her address off 192 and this big idiot believes it 🤣🤣 top patter Ashley McGuff
I thought yous were talking about her elsewhere, reading the comments like 🤔🧐 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.