Big Olly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s yer first photie on yer thread big Olly ya dirty big catfish . Face like a auld leather couch that’s sat outside a hoose in the scheme waiting to get picked up by the clenny
IMG_5537.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jesus suffering christ. That photo needs to come with a health warning. Even wee jakeball Liz doesn't look that bad without filters

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s away to charge her phone, aye so she is 🤥

HULLO LAURA 👋 when will the homeless be getting their money ? Or have ye tanned the lot on roids already ya weapon?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was buckelled at her holding up notes like she’s been held hostage 😭😂
IMG_5529.jpeg

IMG_5530.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are we watching a mental breakdown in real time?
She’s the biggest scumbag/scammer to be on this app in a long time. Done a few pish impressions, Dugheed was good, that was it. Then straight onto the begging for fake charity. She’s known all along what she’s been doing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Howling at the hostage messages held up to the camera. What was she doing that for? Does she think we can't read?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Howling at the hostage messages held up to the camera. What was she doing that for? Does she think we can't read?
I don't think she realised we were in watching😂 that's the only explanation i can come up with she stopped talking and started writing notes😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She had a wee mini Britney moment because of they bastards on the Tatt life as she was calling it. I love it when the arseholes canny hack getting called out for their shite 🥳😂
She was meant to be coming back on but didn’t appear, her sharpie must have ran oot

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.