Big Olly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it a man with tits or a woman? Sorry if I offend anyone by that statement but just genuinley confused lol

Reactions: 6
As soon as anyone wants to start donating money to an individual person on tiktok they are at it

Reactions: 8
Is it a man with tits or a woman? Sorry if I offend anyone by that statement but just genuinley confused lol
A woman. We were all confused. I thought she was transgender then I was confused as were others when she got offended by that. Do steroids do that? duck me man.
---
She’s live on another account. Laura Olly.

Reactions: 13
A woman. We were all confused. I thought she was transgender then I was confused as were others when she got offended by that. Do steroids do that? duck me man.
---
She’s live on another account. Laura Olly.
Ur joking I was fully convinced it was a man🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was confused too, I thought she was a transgender woman but no she’s not trans apparently . Her username used to be ‘ Olly not Transgender’ , that and her being quite masculine has led to a lot of confusion about her gender. I think she must abuse steroids, they can cause women to have masculine features like the deep voice etc

Reactions: 9
She’s saying we’re only on here wanting to know her gender basically … naw you got a thread because yer a charity thief
---
That Baby Jane is a roaster. Up there with Andra
She’s sat playing dumb that she doesn’t really know about tattle , she forgets she’s sat on Kdawgs lives talking about having an account on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We’re only talking about baby Jane because she’s latched onto the only bleep that will speak to her this week and that turns out to be Big Olly the charity thief. All these bams in the comments seem to know a lot about tattle. Hiya 👋🏻

Are you new tae tattle Kyle? If you think that's "ripped to shreds" nip over for a swatch at katie prices thread and get back to us

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We’re only talking about baby Jane because she’s latched onto the only bleep that will speak to her this week and that turns out to be Big Olly the charity thief. All these bams in the comments seem to know a lot about tattle. Hiya 👋🏻
We’ll be the bad bastards as usual🥱 like how dare we talk about somebody bumping charity money , scumbags so we are 😭😂

Reactions: 14
Aye and now she’s got baby Jayne in talking a power of pish, Hubba Hubba to try and deflect.

• Haha
BabyJanes chubby 🤣
---
Babyjane’s totally having a look on the Tayto on her other device 😂 yer pal loves the Tayto Olly ya thieving roid loving bam

• Haha
Look at her big manly coupon. Panicking like duck. Must be needing money for the roids.

• Haha
Look at her big manly coupon. Panicking like duck. Must be needing money for the roids.
I’m howling at her keeping pausing to check her thread , it’s almost as good as the night mad janine got her thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m howling at her keeping pausing to check her thread , it’s almost as good as the night mad janine got her thread 😂
Love how people are so buzzing to be spoken about on here. Hiyaaa 💚💚 I mean Baby Jane is practically begging Pandemonium to make a video of her. Whit a life. Hubba Hubba

• Haha
She's better off just waiting on the wee sweetie wife telling her what's been written

Completely lying noo about us putting photos up, not one photo has been put on her thread

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.