Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Awww naw weโ€™ve chased Janice away anaw , whereโ€™s she going to get sympathy and attention noo ๐Ÿ˜ญ bastards we are
---
Naw just naw ๐Ÿ˜ญ, the big fellas went to the unmanned sunbed shops, pulled her pants down and pished the carpet ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ญ ya clatty bogging cow ๐Ÿคข she looks that proud of herself anaw ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

beebee789

VIP Member
Naebdy tell her "When the walls come tumbling down" are song lyrics. Am howling. She thinks cos it was wrote here that's Rydo sticking himself in and proving he runs Tattle. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
Not since Caroline and her declaration of war have we had such a Top Level Roaster and i am loving it. Just wait till she finds out about the Pie Ship.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Iโ€™m loving how the big man has turned her page into a KitKat fan page. Directing all the traffic over. All people have to do now is goggle Big Olly Kit Kat and this tattle thread appears. Love that for you Olly. Thanks for all the attention and making us Famous. In the words of big Vav - Fanmeoff

• Haha
  • Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Who was it that was meant to have put a spell on Tracy again? My minds blanked with too much laughing
Was it no Bonnie ? I canny mind my heids away from laughing anaw๐Ÿ˜‚
---
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 4 wickers at the ready ๐Ÿ•ฏ
Whoever is reading tattle and bamming this clown up keep gaun itโ€™s too good ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

We legit dae have a witch pal of Tayto , Olly better watch hersel, hope she disny like Meghan Markle ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Spanor511

VIP Member
I tell yous whit. I wish my maw dropped me aff at school, then got out the motor, licked her fingers and shoved them doon her baws. #mawgoals

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Money raised for a sleep out for the homeless should go to the homeless naebody else. Sheโ€™s at it

• Heart

Bella2920

VIP Member
Iโ€™ve missed the meltdown cause Iโ€™ve unfortunately got a real job and had to travel but I certainly didnโ€™t have Case25 being outted as rydo_ytb and Lrkn being queen bear on my 2023 bingo card ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
If they think its bad us writing about weans, wait until they discover what we are writing about in the secret forum that only us VIP members can access. I hope Amy Glass doesn't tell them!

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
Pete Burns apparently messaged her saying she's a dirty bastard that pishes on carpets. Wonder where she heard that?

Hiya Pete

tumblr_mdbteldk5P1rvmfkho1_500.gif

• Haha