Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Oh Tayto hoors you'll never believe this. I was driving home tonight on the motorway and the OCG surround my car and bring it to a hault. They were shouting through mega phones they'd received emails from Kyle about me posting about Olly on this thread. I got out the car to tell them it's a free country and if someone is acting like a bam I'm quite within my rights to say so. And guns are going off, so I turn into Wee Toots impossible and start rolling about the motorway dodging all the bullets, it was absolute mayhem so it was. I managed to sprint over and get back in the car while they were aiming all the firearms at me, I skidded away and my car flipped I thought I was a goner but the angels themselves came down to make sure my car landed safely. I passed the chief inspector last, and I shouted oot the windae 'you may take our scheme bams but you'll never take our taytooooooooossss'

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Cass_25

VIP Member
Is that Fraser the tilers auld baws she’s wearing as a necklace 🤢 state of that neck 🤢
IMG_5607.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19

beebee789

VIP Member
Thought i was away to be lifted there cos my door went. It's fine tho, it was just Amy Glass greeting about being ousted aff the top spot as Tiktok's Number 1 Charity Thief.

• Haha

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
You cannot do a fundraiser mentioning certain charities, have people donate then turn round and say I haven't contacted that charity so iv changed my mind, people donated in good faith to those certain charities no some random from springburn who has terminal cancer, it's not your money to do as you please, it's the charities you advertised to donate to! No wonder the money was paid out without her involvement, the guy clearly knew there was something dodgy going on and wanted no part of that!

Cass_25

VIP Member
They thought you called MEL a witch 😆😆😆
Canny wait til she finds out Tattle is really run by a witch that kills folk on the regular by the power of a 4 wick candle oot Aldi. It’ll be like that time someone put a shhhhpelll on Tracey aww er again 😂

• Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
That's me rumbled yet again…dunno what i am more offended by…being accused of being a man or Cher 😂
---

its fucking comedy gold 😂
Nah if I was accused of being Cher I’d out myself. Name , address , workplace the lot 🤣

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
Every day this bitch finds a convenient new charity case without a name. Now she's asking for donations for some single parent that needs xmas presents for her 3 kids.

Cos it's no like every fucking single parent struggles at Christmas. Thank God the Scottish Version of Mother Teresa is on hand to feed her ego and saviour complex by rinsing her idiot followers again.

It's her followers that'll be needing charity by the time they're done being fleeced by this con woman.

Reactions: 18

Briar_rose

VIP Member
This cunt has got to be what, 3 IQ points above being in a terracotta pot getting watered twice a day. Jesus Christ.

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
Money means absolutely fuck all when you have a relative dying of cancer 😡
Is that Kyle no one of her mods? Seems a bit fishy to me.

Edit: Aye it is

1700075083452.png

This reads like a fucking game of pass the parcel. Fae Kyle to Olly to Sister to Woman.

Nae wonder Kyle's been rimming Olly in all her Lives. He's probably getting a cut of the profits.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Soap Star

The tears are streaming down my face after finding this thread. I’m Irish so i don’t know a lot of the other characters but I’m howling. I need to get into Scottish TT more 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
Here she's on Live getting her big mod Kyle to post a link to get the Tatty Hoors shut doon. 😭 😭 But she's no letting it get to her.

• Haha