Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
There’s yer first photie on yer thread big Olly ya dirty big catfish . Face like a auld leather couch that’s sat outside a hoose in the scheme waiting to get picked up by the clenny
IMG_5537.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28

beebee789

VIP Member
I usually try not to come for someone's gender, however her response to being asked if she was transgender and how offended she was by the implication of it makes her fair game. She is a woman who's use of anabolics and testosterone has made her incredibly masculine. When you walk and talk like a man - caused by your own actions - you don't get to be offended when people ask if you're a man.

It's not transphobic as she is not trans. She's a biological female. There is a distinction, so for that person in the comments in a Live this morning saying the Tatty Hoors are being transphobes, no we're not. We're just doing what we do best. Being wee nightmares. If she were actually transgender, none of us would be making comments on her gender.

If you're looking for a transphobe, maybe start with the one putting "NOT TRANSGENDER" in their username.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

PhannyPhart

Since we are all getting outed, I have to admit that I am Lez from Lez and Gaz. I've been clean for 3567 days so I have. Get the gifts in guys

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hey guys I'm usually just a reader on here I have a lot of health issues so homebound you lot entertain me and I love reading all these threads

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Cass_25

VIP Member
For somebody that's no bothered by what is said on here, she's made about 10 videos in a row mentioning the Kit Kat Krew.

The new one is her doing her makeup for oor benefit. I've never said she doesn't look good for her age. I think she looks great. But then again, i think Drag Queens are stunning so i certainly do have a type.
I’m starting to think she fancies us. She’s never visited this forum once but knows how many pages her threads got , how many likes our comments get 😂
She’s slacking , she didn’t manage to catch any of us last night , the big fella needs to up her game .
phonto.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

ReiRei01

Chatty Member
That's the Arnold Clark video that I came across her from. She's a strange strange character but she won't make tattles walls come crumbling down any time soon 😂 bigger fish than her have tried and failed haha
I find it so funny when people say they’re getting Tattle or their threads shut down.

Wee Fanny: Dear Tattle, get my thread closed and the site shut right noo.

Tattle mods: Naw.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’s telling mods to block anyone saying anything remotely negative or questioning her. That’s why Tattle exists Olly. So big dafties like you can’t control the narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Cass_25

VIP Member
I canny cope 💀😭😂

---
I’ve never suffered fae incontinence in my puff but I swear to fuck I’m near pishing mysel at this stoater 😭😭😭😭😭 she’s got to be trolling us surely , this canny be real 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Cass_25

VIP Member
Howling - surely they must realise how stupid they have sounded accusing people of being certain people on here, now that they're in the firing line 😂
She’s live now spewing more paranoid drivel 😂 couldn’t buy this kind of entertainment 😂
---
IMG_5603.jpeg

Who’s the grass 😡😡😡😡😭😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Wee Toots

VIP Member
No one needs detectives to find out who we are, just drive round the streets of Glasgow and surrounding areas and you'll hear us all pishing ourselves laughing 

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
This is the same petition Rosie Bush shared when she got her thread. Started by Mrs Hinch.

Big Olly wants tattle shut. She doesn’t want people talking about her, but will gladly slate others online, accuse them of theft, impersonate others when they have stated they don’t appreciate it and uses said internet to profit from fake charity. She can talk about anyone she wants. But get tattle shut. Nae bother big man.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Big Hulk Hogan there😂
If she stopped shaving her anabolic steroid induced tash for a week she’d make a smashing tribute act

IMG_5868.jpeg

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
What is she greeting about?
---
She is saying this Gary has fake accounts on here 😂 news for you big yin, we don’t allow outsiders on here 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart