Big Olly #2 Olly is persona non grata; Viva la Papa, sheโ€™s a big auld SLAPPA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone's in for an argument with Rydo, there another one in ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Found one of the videos from the lives big Burke done on Kerry Ann Taggart. Kirsty aww raging because she wanted in about Legoheid after giving her a โ€˜book of loveโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Found one of the videos from the lives big Burke done on Kerry Ann Taggart. Kirsty aww raging because she wanted in about Legoheid after giving her a โ€˜book of loveโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚
I bleeping love you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ this is brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is that whispering Janice putting her beak in someone else's business?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How did i go from being KDawg to Rydo? I've never asked anybody in hospital for a gobble and i certainly don't plan to

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have we all to add yes the boys to our names noo ? How do we place our shop lifting orders for auld sticky fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
THREAD TITLE: BIG ROBOCOP OLLY SAYS "COME TAE MA DOOR!!" SHE'S DEFO SHAGGED GORDON & HE'S DESPERATE FOR MORE

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just seen the videos of her on @schemebams
The way the big man & Kerryann are speaking with the weans in the car sat behind them is barking. Talking about carpet munching & telling them how to behave when she goes live with Lydo. The big mans gums are now all sores, shouldnโ€™t have sucked aff Scott in the lavy big man ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.