Big Olly #2 Olly is persona non grata; Viva la Papa, she’s a big auld SLAPPA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danielle Westbrook needs to chill man 🤣
---

🤣🤣🤣 I can picture Tam the now sitting fuming wi a Union Jack draped round his shooders , steam coming out his ears coz big dolly Olly was in an Irish pub hahaha 🤣🤣
Tam the Bam spends his Saturdays protecting statues at George Square pass it on

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does tam not know she's got a pope tattoo? Just wondering why he's surprised at whatever offensive rebels they were singing 😂
I’m howling he wants an apology. duck off you sad bastard. He must be raging the big man’s a Tim. Penalty for Tam.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Actual photie of Tam when he found out about the big man’s tattoo dedicated to the Pope, absolutely fuming -
IMG_6559.jpeg

Viva La Papa🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
John Paul’s on with Rosie trying to get a new pal 🥴 Rosie’s saying Olly was begging her to go on the night out last night , how desperate is the big man, riddy 😭 Rosie’s said she’s taking part in Ollys Big Brother🥴 Rosie’s a two faced cow she was sitting saying Sean’s a wee soul & she was glad he had a good night, she was in the comments of Wee Nellies tiktok last night saying she had warned Olly off about Sean and going on about how it’ll go baws up 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine begging Bush to be your pal. Mortified. She’s really scraping the barrel for attention now. Obviously got none when trying to offer a square go to Dugheed and Gemma.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s going to pull up John Paul 😂 what’s JP going to do if he loses his only pal😭 don’t think ye can come back trying to be pals wae aww us here in Blantir wee man, we didn’t want to be your pal in school & we don’t want to be your pal noo bolt
Chicken Abbie got vacancies for pals JP, get yourself fired in.

Viva la Papa tam, viva la Papa !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There Sean live telling Brett he's thinking about moving up here😆 did olly pump him?😆
---
Folks telling him to apply for a job at mcgills😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve not read any of big Olly’s threads recently, but went to a pub tonight and got talking to a guy who was with his ‘TikTok pals’ including that big rid nick yesterday, almost blew my tayto cover by howling in his face when he said it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve not read any of big Olly’s threads recently, but went to a pub tonight and got talking to a guy who was with his ‘TikTok pals’ including that big rid nick yesterday, almost blew my tayto cover by howling in his face when he said it
Welcome back! ❤

Can't believe you saw the Big Man in the wild. Did you think she was Machine Gun Kelly at first?

• Haha
Someone asked Sean if olly’s his bird and he goes not as far as I know like 

Did anyone see the video of him perving over her? He's behind her saying oooh those tattoos. I'm so horny. And she's looking into the camera awkwardly trying to ignore him. It's on fyp. AG backup is username.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Welcome back! ❤

Can't believe you saw the Big Man in the wild. Did you think she was Machine Gun Kelly at first?
Unfortunately didn’t see the big man I just seen one of her pals. He thinks she’s class tho,

Reactions: 5
Naw. I cannot believe he’s been made to come out and make a statement like he’s a celebrity 🤣🤣🤣 I hope big raging Tam can sleep the night.

• Haha
I absolutely love the fact Emz. CLA, Brett and Gemma were having all the drama last night. It was actually hilarious. No mention of Sean, big Olly is already irrelevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.