Big Hill House #2 Mum of 4, shimmy’s galore, husband had enough and walked out the door

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me think the lady doth protest too much…

Those that are constantly trying to make it look like they are living the dream are usually the most broken. This one most definitely is - mentally and physically.

Wear what you want but do it not to show others how you’ve managed to not eat much this past year - but do it for yourself because you feel comfortable and genuinely confident.

God it’s tragic how much self loathing there is going on here.
There’ll be a post in the next few days about how happy she is and how she’s got her spark back bla bla bla. Meanwhile she missed her 8 year olds birthday weekend and her children are recognized by strangers. Not to mention the fact that everyone knows every square inch of her house.

How does she sleep at night?

Reactions: 4
There’ll be a post in the next few days about how happy she is and how she’s got her spark back bla bla bla. Meanwhile she missed her 8 year olds birthday weekend and her children are recognized by strangers. Not to mention the fact that everyone knows every square inch of her house.

How does she sleep at night?
Bingo
“Flowers grow back, even after winter”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's an awful dose altogether. Had a look on instanav jesus she's full to the gills of herself

What was the point of those rambling stories? So much going on etc etc - em no your child had a birthday ( I think that happens every year and is there anyone in the universe who doesn’t know his medical history?? ) and you had a girly weekend. End of.

Oh no wait - there was so much more … but I’m not going to share that 😑 so why mention it?!? And the whole I’m ok but I’m not ok breadcrumbing to keep people guessing or feeling sorry for her - ah that’s just cringey stuff.

So many women deal with the biggest pile of nightmarish stuff day on day - and they just get on with it… because that’s what you do.

And I always think when things are grim that there’s someone somewhere in a much worse situation. But this one has zero empathy it is ALL about her. If she is a single parent well welcome to that club I mean it’s far from horrific 😑😑😑
---
Predictable!
Can’t believe she’s on begging for a holiday and a 7 seater. No shame in her game.
Literally tone deaf as well as plain stupid

What was "triggering" on her weekend away? I'm lost was she on a hen? Is it the first time Daddy had scheduled access with the kids.
I dunno leaving my kids on their birthday wouldn't be for me and then to post all about his birth and heart condition.
Lots going on lots behind the scenes but not going to or can't talk about it. The most disingenuous Instagramer ever. She literally only shows her magical house and life and then to come on and say all this.
It's not that hard to find a 7 seater. It's not woe is me stuff.

Reactions: 6
She's lost the actual plot. Cwwweeeeva needs to put the phone down and cop on to herself. The state of her prancing round in that pink dress at the weekend showing nearly too much when sitting 🤦‍♀️

She's milking the whole breadcrumbing.
Nuts

She says “that’s a reminder of lots of other things”
Probably that he was the one sorted the car stuff.
It’s not hard to get a 7 seater, no, but Cweeva will want a high end 4x4 and maybe that’s out of her budget on one income! It has to be nice to look at too… all about the image.

Reactions: 7
Christ on a bike,is this wan looking for a free high end 7 seater,the notions of entitlement and breadcrumbing is unreal.6 months looking for a car....its not that difficult to buy one....if you are prepared to pay for it.holding out for brand ambassador freebie,ideally for a volvo xc90 but will settle for a bog standard suv if its free ... but wouldn't be seen dead in a people carrier lmao

Reactions: 8
What was "triggering" on her weekend away? I'm lost was she on a hen? Is it the first time Daddy had scheduled access with the kids.
I dunno leaving my kids on their birthday wouldn't be for me and then to post all about his birth and heart condition.
Lots going on lots behind the scenes but not going to or can't talk about it. The most disingenuous Instagramer ever. She literally only shows her magical house and life and then to come on and say all this.
Total narcissism
why not tell the problem then it would relate to other women
She hasn’t to balls to be true to her followers I don’t follow her but just watched stories and I’d have more respect for someone true and transparent

Reactions: 3
it’s very disingenuous to show this lovely, fabulous have it all life but say actually things are not great etc etc. but you’re portraying it as such to hundreds of thousands of people some of which will look at your page and think why isn’t my life like hers, why does she’s have things I don’t. I find it incredibly damaging to not be honest to people who are essentially paying her bills by consuming her content

Reactions: 7
it’s very disingenuous to show this lovely, fabulous have it all life but say actually things are not great etc etc. but you’re portraying it as such to hundreds of thousands of people some of which will look at your page and think why isn’t my life like hers, why does she’s have things I don’t. I find it incredibly damaging to not be honest to people who are essentially paying her bills by consuming her content
Yeah I just find it mind boggling how so many of the Insta huns do this …. Their entire existence is based on proving to us all they do have it all and life is perfect and yet come on now every so often with this tit …. Like which is it. Choose your lane. Doses. 💯 begging for a free car. Notions.

Christ on a bike,is this wan looking for a free high end 7 seater,the notions of entitlement and breadcrumbing is unreal.6 months looking for a car....its not that difficult to buy one....if you are prepared to pay for it.holding out for brand ambassador freebie,ideally for a volvo xc90 but will settle for a bog standard suv if its free ... but wouldn't be seen dead in a people carrier lmao
The people carrier or 5008 is the car that would best fit her needs but it’ll not be fancy enough for her. Not once has she mentioned anything about the car’s safety or fitting car seats. Couldn’t care less about the practicalities just the look of it! She’ll be running about shortly with a Seat Tarraco with Donnelly Bros splashed across the sides of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6