Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
I’m open to correction but I think that’s not a hospital apartment, she rented her own there was a big drama about it maybe 2 months ago!!
The apartments that people are given are not actually in the hospital they are attached to a hotel. And actually not too dissimilar to the one she is in.

You can have family stay as you need assistance.

I only dip in and out of her page but it seemed like she left hospital fairly abruptly. One day she was absolutely wiped and then she had only barely started to pick up, was still having issues with eating and then the next second was discharged? It seemed a bit too soon for me, from the picture she was painting anyways
She is back in, I'd say the bloods were good do they sent her home did seem very sudden and now she is back in. It's a very difficult procedure and can have a few set backs.

Last edited:
I am very sorry to hear your parent is unwell and I wish them all the best!
Unfortunately not everyone has had a positive experience getting items to people in hospital during a pandemic, I speak from experience here. It very much depends on the staff and the hospital so it’s probably not fair to say it’s absolute bullshit
Trust me I well know the struggles of trying to get clothes to my dad. Even simple things like the paper. But it was rare enough that things went missing or weren’t received. When there were nurses saying they never had work as easy to my dad, as there were no visitors to deal with and their wards were quiet because everything was cancelled, it make a bit of a mockery of the whole situation. His status weren’t Covid related but they often commented to him how easy they have had it for the last year as they didn’t have to deal with families and visitors.

Tammys

VIP Member
There is zero transparency. It should be illegal to fundraise for medical costs and then buy what you want out of it. Go fund me needs to be scrapped and some proper oversight over fundraising. A committee of some sort.

The people who are hurt is the people who are in genuine need and they won't get what they need because we all know someone who took the pi**.
I so agree

Sayit4real

VIP Member
I only dip in and out but i find it all very dramatic and to a certain extent false. I feel she gives us info on what suits her but never gives the full story. is she rough ? Ive no clue about cork so she could be from the equivalent of D4.. but just there is a rough vibe off her

Here for news

Chatty Member
I’ll never donate another euro, even to the genuine causes.

She had posted the hotel faster than the match was over. Open the eyes and see the reality of what’s going on. Having taken taken everything thrown at her for the last number of years wouldn’t it be nice just not to ask for tickets hotel etc and let a genuine honest person avail of them. If the dad wants to go you don’t need Instagram to find out hire to get tickets. It’s incredibly straight forward once you pay for them!!!!
I was just giving my opinion, I do agree she shouldn't be looking for tickets on Instagram, if they were to get them the best chance is her dad's contacts anyway not some randomer on Instagram, the hotel was probably all arranged before the semi final and could announce it then when they were in the final

Tammys

VIP Member
You'd need 100k if spending like herself....If you add up the veneers, eyelash extensions, expensive centre parcs holidays, 5* hotel breaks, nail extensions, Nike clothing and footwear, new car, endless takeaways, lunches out, dinners out when allowed,....it doesn't long add up....
That's true indeed

Justme00

I have just been having a look around at different threads and come across this one, so am new to this particular thread but I cant work out or find who you are talking about. I've search Insta but the person who is coming up doesn't have any post so it can't be who you are talking about.

I can not stand people who take the piss with donations. When my sister was diagnosed with a terminal brain tumour, I cut my hair for charity and raised over £1200 and the man who cut my hair told me to just donate the money it would have cost me. There is NO WAY I would ever have spent that money on myself yet alone buying a car and god knows what else.
The title shows her username before she changed it to shannenjoyce_

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Its unreal and any poor cratur applying for carers is means tested
My pal minding a adult son 24 /7
Doesent get a penny carers because her husbands wages is over threshold
Make ya sick

It is means tested
Disability is not means tested. It is soley for those who have worked, paid taxes but cannot return to work for the foreseeable. Certs need to be sent in from the GP every few months. As long as the GP signs her off, she's able to claim, regardless of her money status.

Here for news

Chatty Member
everyone in youghal knows her carry on. The whole family are the same .
I don't know any of them personally but what I know of them I certainly wouldn't say the whole family are the same, what I know of them the family are very normal down to earth just getting on with things