Big Brother UK: Best moments

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was Charley Uchea the one whoes cousin played for Man Utd then he moved to Sunderland and she was fuming because she couldn't brag anymore 🤣

(I'm not a footy fan so not slating Sunderland just obviously everyone knows how big Man Utd is)
Yeah. Kieran Richardson

Reactions: 2
I don't think I watched it after it went to channel 5 , only the odd the celeb ones

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So it’s going to run from May-June !! 2 months of Big Brother followed by 2 months of Love Island to look forward or despise depending on your tastes 😂

Reactions: 7
Anyone remember Lisa Appleton from series 9? She went in with her boyfriend at the time, "Mario Marconi", aka Shaun from Warrington. There was a time about 5-6 years ago, where she was often papped for The Sun and Daily Mail (she hired a photographer herself) in weird situations, such as taking the bins out in her underwear, and eating a hot dog suggestively on a beach. Seems she was/is quite troubled. I remember I quite liked her on the show and was glad that she won some money in a share/steal type game towards the end of the series.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was it Big Brother where they were doing the shopping list in the diary room and while in there , the person doing it ordered what they wanted and not what what they were meant to order?
it rings a bell but I’m not sure if I imagined it 😂😂
Was it this? From the year Aaron won.

Another great moment from the same series

• Haha
Reactions: 4
One year Rex ordered a load of golden coins (or similar) instead of getting a proper food shop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chantelle pretending to be a pop star 💀

I don’t know how she got away with it, having the words on a sheet of paper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
just came here to post this!!

Also rip but David Gest actually dying months after made it even more chaotic 😂
Didn't he announce a tour titled 'davids not dead or something or have I just imagined that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9