Big Brother UK: Best moments

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So so so excited to have the king of reality tv back!! My only fear is that ITV will water down a lot of the chaos as it’s very big on mental health right now.

Anyway, my favourite housemate of all time will forever be Pete Burns. RIP.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
David's dead - still makes me laugh when I re-watch it!

• Heart
  • Haha
So so so excited to have the king of reality tv back!! My only fear is that ITV will water down a lot of the chaos as it’s very big on mental health right now.

Anyway, my favourite housemate of all time will forever be Pete Burns. RIP.

That just reminded me of one of the most disturbing lines ever - Would you like me to be the cat 🐈 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It’s the GC for me.

“You wanna forget about me, honey”

“And you, me”

“I don’t fink abaht you at all. You’re OBSESSED wiv me and OIII love it *does a wee twirl*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t find a pic but please tell me someone else remembers Craig (same series as Makosi I’m sure) wearing a blonde wig and then having a breakdown cos someone told him he looked like Myra Hindley?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t find a pic but please tell me someone else remembers Craig (same series as Makosi I’m sure) wearing a blonde wig and then having a breakdown cos someone told him he looked like Myra Hindley?
Yes! Can’t find a video of it anywhere but here’s some pics. 💀

462BB51B-B93C-441E-8566-C020029CB7DA.jpeg
9C1181F8-A4FD-45F6-8D2B-4E31028A9EF9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Id love to apply tbh but doubt id be interesting in there :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

hope they have normal people of all shapes and sizes in there

Reactions: 5
Was it Big Brother where they were doing the shopping list in the diary room and while in there , the person doing it ordered what they wanted and not what what they were meant to order?
it rings a bell but I’m not sure if I imagined it 😂😂

• Haha
Was it Big Brother where they were doing the shopping list in the diary room and while in there , the person doing it ordered what they wanted and not what what they were meant to order?
it rings a bell but I’m not sure if I imagined it 😂😂
yes!!! therr used to be warrrrr over the shopping :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember when channel 4 cancelled BB and Russel Brand did this show, it was hilarious he basically just picked clips from each series and gave his take on it (not sure how to link the video ,won't let me but its about 50mins long anyway)

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Had to google Charley Uchea for old time's sake. I'm sure she's filtered to death on her 'gram but seems to have had some great work done on her face. Can't filter that botched ass body unfortunately.
Remember when Charlie and Chanelle had an argument about Rihanna age. Charlie was right but it was so dumb lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was Charley Uchea the one whoes cousin played for Man Utd then he moved to Sunderland and she was fuming because she couldn't brag anymore 🤣

(I'm not a footy fan so not slating Sunderland just obviously everyone knows how big Man Utd is)

Reactions: 1