Big Brother UK: Best moments

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The box task first time round - glued to the tele watching boxes shout ‘no, you shut up’ at each other.
I'm working today and its a bit quiet so I've went on you tube to watch some old school big brother funny moments and this will forever be one of my favourites 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m just starting the new episodes now but think it’s ridiculous they’ve left one episode to release next week 🙄 I think last series I forgot about it when it first came out so I watched it all when it was already out and think I’ll do that for the next series if they’re going to drip feed the episodes
---
I’m just starting the new episodes now but think it’s ridiculous they’ve left one episode to release next week 🙄 I think last series I forgot about it when it first came out so I watched it all when it was already out and think I’ll do that for the next series if they’re going to drip feed the episodes
I’ve somehow posted this on the wrong thread, I’ve no idea how I managed that 😂

Last edited:
---

I’ve somehow posted this on the wrong thread, I’ve no idea how I managed that 😂
Curious to know which thread it was for though? 😂