Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what the voice notes said? The ones that Pete deleted?
Basically that Imogen can be (or is) fake and that she (Imogen) says she’s her best friend but always takes her ‘other best friends’ to events and that whatever Pete had said to her in previous voice notes she understood.

But she is still her friend.

It would’ve been interesting to hear Pete’s initial voicenote because he has obviously been slagging off Imogen and Nikki sounded very calm and very ‘whatever’ about what he had said.

Richard and his cronies are all going for Imogen on Facebook again - Lea, Bonnie!?! Etc

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What did the voice note say? If it was Nikki slagging Imogen then that is so low and hurtful for him to post that

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Basically that Imogen can be (or is) fake and that she (Imogen) says she’s her best friend but always takes her ‘other best friends’ to events and that whatever Pete had said to her in previous voice notes she understood.

It would’ve been interesting to hear Pete’s initial voicenote because he has obviously been slagging off Imogen and Nikki sounded very calm and very ‘whatever’ about what he had said.

Richard and his cronies are all going for Imogen on Facebook again - Lea, Bonnie!?! Etc
Wow that is utterly disgraceful of Pete to post that when Nikki is not here to give Imogen her side of the story. Just cruel.

Reactions: 8
I have always had a genuine soft spot for Pete but he’s set my bullshit bells off the last few days. This isn’t an apology, it’s an “I’m sorry but..”

‘Having a panic attack’ isn’t an excuse to publish a really sensitive voice note, from your recently deceased friend, to win brownie points in an argument that doesn’t even really matter anyway.

Attachments

Reactions: 3

Where on Facebook is all this posted?! I want to read the full thing. 🤣

Reactions: 3
Imogen didn’t wreck anyone’s family. Ryan Giggs did that all by himself, he had form for it way before he ever met Imogen, and has continued behave that way. He had some kind of spat with his current partner fairly recently after she found out he’d been cheating again, this was all reported in the press here in Wales due to him being Wales manager.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Imogen was one of many for Ryan Giggs, but honestly it’s entirely irrelevant to the discussion anyway? Lea and Bonnie (her spelling of vulture is quite something) are out of order. They could be “Team Pete” without dragging in irrelevant history.

Narinder’s comment is also a bit out of order, saying she “can’t speak ill of Nikki now”. Don’t hint at it, you can just avoid the topic completely!

They’re all just really messy and attention-seeking, aren’t they? Nobody’s changed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Imogen was one of many for Ryan Giggs, but honestly it’s entirely irrelevant to the discussion anyway? Lea and Bonnie (her spelling of vulture is quite something) are out of order. They could be “Team Pete” without dragging in irrelevant history.

Narinder’s comment is also a bit out of order, saying she “can’t speak ill of Nikki now”. Don’t hint at it, you can just avoid the topic completely!

They’re all just really messy and attention-seeking, aren’t they? Nobody’s changed.
Where did narinder say that? Never liked her either tbh

Here it all is.....

'Well - Imogen shouldn’t even be publicly slating anyone in the aftermath of such devastating events, then maybe he wouldn’t have to respond'
The irony of these absolute nobodies publicly slating Imogen and saying the above.
Jesus wept

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What a bunch of pathetic self-serving eejits, like a bunch of primary school kids. 'I was her best friend'. 'No I was'. A woman has died and these idiots are attention seeking on social media. Lea Walker slagging someone off for morality? Bit bloody rich. Also, Pete can get in the bin, I was on his side, but enough is enough.

Reactions: 21
Ugh Richard was a nasty piece of work in the BB house (he seemed to love seeing people distressed and thought it was funny) looks like he’s not changed.
I don’t even think this is about him being “team Pete”, it’s just his sad grudge against Imogen.
I‘m not even a fan of Imogen, but it’s clear she was close to Nikki, and I don’t blame her for reaching the end of her tether and feeling the need to comment on Pete.

Reactions: 16
They all need to stop it, pete, imogen the lot and think of poor Nikki's mum.

Its been going on since the day we found out about nikki's death with Michelle heaton writing some snyde cryptic remark and tagging the people who were the 'best friends' to nikki.

Reactions: 6
They all need to stop it, pete, imogen the lot and think of poor Nikki's mum.

Its been going on since the day we found out about nikki's death with Michelle heaton writing some snyde cryptic remark and tagging the people who were the 'best friends' to nikki.
Exactly this. How awful it must be for her seeing people fight and argue over her daughter beyond her death. The loss of Nikki should be bringing people together not leading to these public arguments,

Reactions: 6
It’s embarrassing how they are all still clamouring to be relevant and get their opinions across all these years after their Z list short lived fame encounter

Reactions: 10
Exactly this. How awful it must be for her seeing people fight and argue over her daughter beyond her death. The loss of Nikki should be bringing people together not leading to these public arguments,
Exactly this. God forbid if something ever happened to my child I’d want his friends banding together and talking about the good times not throwing each other under the bus to be relevant. Her poor mum.

They’ve a cheek to say Imogen should grieve privately and not speak out - when that’s the opposite of what they’re on Petes side for in the first place. Bunch of school kids the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly this. God forbid if something ever happened to my child I’d want his friends banding together and talking about the good times not throwing each other under the bus to be relevant. Her poor mum.

They’ve a cheek to say Imogen should grieve privately and not speak out - when that’s the opposite of what they’re on Petes side for in the first place. Bunch of school kids the lot of them.
I think their problem is that no one is talking about them. I mean, Bonnie - really???? I'm sure they'd be chuffed to see this thread and everyone discussing them at such length. It really is playground antics. Absolutely vile.

If I was Imogen I would be extremely upset about Pete posting that voicenote and the contents of it, but I'm also sure she is getting a lot of support from Nikki's actual friends and family...

Reactions: 11
I think their problem is that no one is talking about them. I mean, Bonnie - really???? I'm sure they'd be chuffed to see this thread and everyone discussing them at such length. It really is playground antics. Absolutely vile.

If I was Imogen I would be extremely upset about Pete posting that voicenote and the contents of it, but I'm also sure she is getting a lot of support from Nikki's actual friends and family...
I don’t even remember them from that series at all. I had to google who Richard was and his face looked familiar but I couldn’t tell you anything about him. Still have absolutely no idea who the others are and I watched that series fully when it was out. It was the only BB series I ever watched all the way through. I had a schoolgirl crush on Pete 🤷🏻‍♀️Bullies the lot of them.

The only people I remember from that series are Pete, nikki, Grace, mikey, Glyn and Imogen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.