Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you have any goss or funny stories about any of the others that won’t “out” you!?
It won’t come as a surprise to know that Pete is a lovely man with a genuine heart of gold. He would help anyone in need, a real sweetheart.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m saying this as an observer and not an embittered ex. He wouldn’t have had the faintest idea I was even looking at the time.

Rex treats women like absolute tit. He is a misogynist and abusive. He pushes drugs on women and actively manipulates scenarios to cause chaos and arguments between friends and acquaintances. In a bb reunion he once tried to upset Nikki deliberately and played on her insecurities. She genuinely was terrified of him and left early because of it. He is psychopathic.

At parties he would spike drinks for fun. He would enjoy watching people behave erratically and then laugh and deliberately provoke paranoia. I was told he would then whisper in their ears what he had done and then tell them everyone is watching and that they are embarrassing themselves. He was actually sadistic.
Remember his girlfriend Nicole? She was like an accessory. A real life doll who he dressed and styled to his own tastes. She was very young as well. Quite sinister really.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Remember his girlfriend Nicole? She was like an accessory. A real life doll who he dressed and styled to his own tastes. She was very young as well. Quite sinister really.
Ugh I couldn’t stand BB9 in general and it was 10x worse when she came in and they lorded it over everyone else together. She got evicted with the highest eviction percentage ever, even beating Sezer I think!? He didn’t win either, thank god. I’ve come across a few “Rex’s” before, all awful.

Reactions: 4
I’m saying this as an observer and not an embittered ex. He wouldn’t have had the faintest idea I was even looking at the time.

Rex treats women like absolute tit. He is a misogynist and abusive. He pushes drugs on women and actively manipulates scenarios to cause chaos and arguments between friends and acquaintances. In a bb reunion he once tried to upset Nikki deliberately and played on her insecurities. She genuinely was terrified of him and left early because of it. He is psychopathic.

At parties he would spike drinks for fun. He would enjoy watching people behave erratically and then laugh and deliberately provoke paranoia. I was told he would then whisper in their ears what he had done and then tell them everyone is watching and that they are embarrassing themselves. He was actually sadistic.
bleeping hell this man is actually dangerous😳
It won’t come as a surprise to know that Pete is a lovely man with a genuine heart of gold. He would help anyone in need, a real sweetheart.
On the other hand this is so lovely to hear. Always had a soft spot for Pete.

bleeping hell this man is actually dangerous😳

On the other hand this is so lovely to hear. Always had a soft spot for Pete.
I am talking a number of years back but I would be very surprised if he has changed. He would have a new gf every week, treat them and talk to them like dirt. He saw them as desperate to piggyback onto his 5 minutes of ‘fame’ which meant they were fair game to him to take the rough with the smooth.

He was extremely wealthy and came from money (not sure if that’s still the case). He would behave any way he chose because he knew anyone could be paid off to shut up or threatened with lawyers. Daddy had funded all his vanity projects, money was no object and he used that fact to intimidate. There must be many more people he has angered over the years and so many women with stories to tell.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I am talking a number of years back but I would be very surprised if he has changed. He would have a new gf every week, treat them and talk to them like dirt. He saw them as desperate to piggyback onto his 5 minutes of ‘fame’ which meant they were fair game to him to take the rough with the smooth.

He was extremely wealthy and came from money (not sure if that’s still the case). He would behave any way he chose because he knew anyone could be paid off to shut up or threatened with lawyers. Daddy had funded all his vanity projects, money was no object and he used that fact to intimidate. There must be many more people he has angered over the years and so many women with stories to tell.
I thin he owns The Beach Blanket Babylon bars. I have seen him in one and people were acting like he was a huge celebrity.

I thin he owns The Beach Blanket Babylon bars. I have seen him in one and people were acting like he was a huge celebrity.
Just checked and it got done for filth ugh cockroaches and also not paying staff. It was always a venue in MIC.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I've met Pete quite a few times in Brighton and he is absolutely wonderful. Such a lovely guy!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Rex was a vile prick in Big Brother so I’m not overly surprised at this revelation. He has very evil eyes

I think he has been put forward as the director now both dad and brother have been struck off
They are all tricky.

I know Ashleigh who was on C5 BB. I didn't watch the series she was in, met her after, but she didn't get the reality or influencer role she was after post TV. She got her tits out for mags etc and said she could never see herself doing an ordinary job. I don't want to dox her but her job now is as far from glam or influential as can be. She is really nice. Her sister was on EOTB she came across as what she is utterly desperate.

They are all tricky.

I know Ashleigh who was on C5 BB. I didn't watch the series she was in, met her after, but she didn't get the reality or influencer role she was after post TV. She got her tits out for mags etc and said she could never see herself doing an ordinary job. I don't want to dox her but her job now is as far from glam or influential as can be. She is really nice. Her sister was on EOTB she came across as what she is utterly desperate.
Is Ashleigh the girl from Essex who got together with a lad in the house? I can't remember his name but they pretty much got together from day one.

Reactions: 1
Is Ashleigh the girl from Essex who got together with a lad in the house? I can't remember his name but they pretty much got together from day one.
Yes she is from Essex. When I met her it was a few years since her season and she was single. She met someone soon after that.
Yes she is from Essex. When I met her it was a few years since her season and she was single. She met someone soon after that.
She has told me she had a bit of ag at work for her past. Men looking at her pics and watching the series on YouTube in the office, she thought was banter but it would make me feel embarrassed. But someone actually complained formally that by employing her the company was in disrepute. Harassment. That's the problem though the Internet doesn't forget.

Last edited:
She shouldn't have been let on the programme, having clear mental health issues. Not that reality TV programme makers have ever given a tit about vulnerable people.

Reactions: 8
She shouldn't have been let on the programme, having clear mental health issues. Not that reality TV programme makers have ever given a tit about vulnerable people.
Nikki, Lea, Shabaz and arguably Pete should not have passed the psychological tests to be on a show like Big Brother, and that’s even considering that series was a “nice” house overall - can you imagine any of them in BB5 or 6?

Reactions: 9
BB7 was full of people who shouldn't have been in there, that's why it made good TV. Lea, Shahbaz, Nikki, Pete probably wouldn't have been casted and Spiral would've been removed for what he did to Aisleyne in a newer series.

Reactions: 2
Nikki, Lea, Shabaz and arguably Pete should not have passed the psychological tests to be on a show like Big Brother, and that’s even considering that series was a “nice” house overall - can you imagine any of them in BB5 or 6?
I was absolutely obsessed with the first three BBs. All those long summer evenings, getting excited to watch the latest episode and that everyone talking about it at work the next day! Then the fourth was just full of bores and it's hey day seemed over and I think they just started choosing more and more outrageous people to cause controversy. I quickly lost interest. Who wants to watch a bunch of disturbed/unlikeable people every night?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was absolutely obsessed with the first three BBs. All those long summer evenings, getting excited to watch the latest episode and that everyone talking about it at work the next day! Then the fourth was just full of bores and it's hey day seemed over and I think they just started choosing more and more outrageous people to cause controversy. I quickly lost interest. Who wants to watch a bunch of disturbed/unlikeable people every night?
I was OBSESSED from the first BB to the 7th series lol. I still watched the ones after that series but it didn’t feel the same. I preferred the controversial series over the normal ones 😶

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.