Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all this Jason talk, the other day I was watching Vanessa's eviction and in her best bits, he whispers in her ear 'Tell me you're 17' :sick: I couldn't quite believe it! I had to play it back a few times to make sure and Davina quips 'That was so shocking' but I can't remember any outcry over it at the time.

Definitely a wrong un!!

Should play at the correct moment - 16:29:

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell, Alex Sibley considers himself to be a celebrity? If it wasn't for the car accident, he seems to think he would be super famous now. Bless his deluded heart.
Seems a bit of a racist prick now, he’s a Katie Hopkins supporter .

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Alex was in a relationship with Mel from BB1 for years, they had a very acrimonious split and a custody battle over their dog.

Reactions: 5
Seems a bit of a racist prick now, he’s a Katie Hopkins supporter .
Eurgh.

Alex was in a relationship with Mel from BB1 for years, they had a very acrimonious split and a custody battle over their dog.
And now he's married to a ballet dancer and has 4 small children, yet he's still chasing fame. Silly sod.

With all this Jason talk, the other day I was watching Vanessa's eviction and in her best bits, he whispers in her ear 'Tell me you're 17' :sick: I couldn't quite believe it! I had to play it back a few times to make sure and Davina quips 'That was so shocking' but I can't remember any outcry over it at the time.

Definitely a wrong un!!

Should play at the correct moment - 16:29:

At least he said 17 and not 15. How old was he on BB? Late 20's? All I remember is him tossing himself off night after night and not giving a tit about who could hear him.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Well this is what the final BB winner Cameron’s up to nowadays.
He sent this to my son when he followed him on Instagram 😬
LMAO I skim read your post and opened the attachment and thought you meant Cameron BB4!!!!! 😮😂😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
LMAO I skim read your post and opened the attachment and thought you meant Cameron BB4!!!!! 😮😂😆
So did I...I am still recovering from the shock. What a dramatic change of lifestyle - except it's another Cameron getting his bits out for cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well this is what the final BB winner Cameron’s up to nowadays.
He sent this to my son when he followed him on Instagram 😬
I had to google him because I couldn’t remember who he was! Think I liked him on the show but I can’t remember much, remember him coming out as gay.

Reactions: 1
I had to google him because I couldn’t remember who he was! Think I liked him on the show but I can’t remember much, remember him coming out as gay.
Yes he did but hadn’t he already come out on his YouTube channel before BB, I definitely read that at the time.

Yes he did but hadn’t he already come out on his YouTube channel before BB, I definitely read that at the time.
I don’t know, he acted like he wasn’t even entirely sure himself until he went in the house so if he was out on his channel that would be a bit of a different narrative to what he was saying in BB. If I’m remembering right!

FC2F1F41-2F51-45F1-9A13-DD35CAE9253A.png

Awww man, his twitter feed is a mess. Is he talking about Mel here?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Mario’s real name is Sean Astbury. I always got the feeling he was controlling of Lisa. I mean anyone who changes their name to Mario Marcone when they’re not even Italian has to be a complete twit.
Omg he was one of the best housemates ever.

Doss anyone remember he was on Saturday night takeaway before BB? They had hidden cameras and had people mistaking him for celebrities going up to him saying omg are you Joey from friends?? He’d go yeah I am (in his widnes accent) and take a pic with them 🤣🤣🤣

Also there were on snog marry avoid and he was doing 5 layers of tan for a night out! Honestly what a pair

Didn't he work as a Sly Stallone lookalike or have I just made that up? I know he fancied himself as looking like Joey out of Friends. He did have a bit of a look of Matt Le Blanc, I guess, but older, fatter and uglier. Bless him.
Haha just saw this - see above 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.