Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More than bitchy if you’re referring to Alex’s tweet! Racist and misogynistic. I’m appalled. What an idiot.
I was referring to Alex's tweet, I forgot to quote it! Oops. Sorry. Bloody awful. I hope he doesn't get back any kind of celebrity status.

Reactions: 2
I never saw the attraction with Alex. He had the body of a prepubescent girl, and his head looked too big for his body.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who else is watching tonight’s episode? I remember at the time I thought Sandy was an obnoxious idiot but now I’m the same age as Sandy was at the time I can kind of see how he probably found lots of the younger housemates a bit irritating 😂

Reactions: 11
Well this is what the final BB winner Cameron’s up to nowadays.
He sent this to my son when he followed him on Instagram 😬

I didn't read your whole message and thought this was BB4 Cameron Stott 😂😂😂

I think he became a teacher.

I was going to say that BB4 was a terrible series of BB but the issue was that they were all mature, reasonable adults.

It was cos of this, that they had to start packing the series with Attention Seeking No Marks!!!

BB5 was briiliant for all the wrong reasons 😱😱😱

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh my god, I had a serious crush on Spencer 😅 this episode brought it all back

Reactions: 8
I fancied Lee first, then Spencer, then Alex after the hiding behind the door incident 😅 I was 13 and fickle with my crushes!

I really miss the simplicity of how people looked back then in BB3 era... Loose trousers, plain tshirts and minimal effort with hair and makeup. It was normal to be a bit of a tomboy. No extensions, salon nails or false lashes etc. Such a simple time!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I loathed Alex when he was on BB. Whiny, petulant, humourless most of the time.

I fancied Lee first, then Spencer, then Alex after the hiding behind the door incident 😅 I was 13 and fickle with my crushes!

I really miss the simplicity of how people looked back then in BB3 era... Loose trousers, plain tshirts and minimal effort with hair and makeup. No extensions, salon nails or false lashes etc. Such a simple time!
God, I miss the era of my 20s when women didn’t have inflatable lips and arses, you could have short hair, and combat trousers and trainers were acceptable clubbing gear.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I remember liking Sandy when it aired but now watching it I'm just thinking he's a bloody arse! I also remember a lot of articles calling Jade fat back then but she's not at all!

Reactions: 11
I remember liking Sandy when it aired but now watching it I'm just thinking he's a bloody arse! I also remember a lot of articles calling Jade fat back then but she's not at all!
From what I remember she put a lot of weight on in the house. Tonight’s episode was in the second or third week of the series and she was much slimmer then.

Reactions: 4
I really miss the simplicity of how people looked back then in BB3 era... Loose trousers, plain tshirts and minimal effort with hair and makeup. It was normal to be a bit of a tomboy. No extensions, salon nails or false lashes etc. Such a simple time!
I still live in those times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Even still I would still say she was average weight! I was pretty young when It was on but from what I remember she was never really huge in the house. I know she gained alot of weight in the years after and then lost loads but Idunno, maybe I'm misremembering.

Reactions: 1

Agree with this! Even the ‘pretty girls’ were much more naturally pretty if that makes sense? Hair extensions was about as far as it went back then, maybe the odd boob job thrown in but there weren’t many ‘Instagram clone’ types who all looked the same.

Dissappointed fight night didn’t make the cut but I guess if the rumours talked about in the thread are true then it makes sense.

Reactions: 4
Is that the only episode of bb3 they are showing cos bleeping hell what was the point in it?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.