Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long is best shows ever going for? I hope it’s more than these two weeks cos the choice would be poor quality if it’s just those 10 episodes. And 5 of them are celebrity. A few people have mentioned it and I’d love to see Bubble fall over again 😂

Reactions: 1
How long is best shows ever going for? I hope it’s more than these two weeks cos the choice would be poor quality if it’s just those 10 episodes. And 5 of them are celebrity. A few people have mentioned it and I’d love to see Bubble fall over again 😂
I’ve been disappointed! I was hoping it would be more of a chat show and doing best bits of each series not just episodes. There’s so much you’ve all mentioned here that I’d forgotten!

Reactions: 14
The complete airbrushing out of BB5 is strange. I’d love to know the reasoning behind it.

Reactions: 4
I still think the Googlebox idea mentioned in the last thread was epic - us watching the old housemates watching highlights of all BB/CBB series..... TV gold waiting to happen!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They’ve also ignored BB8 and BB10 the one where Sophie won. They’re not the most memorable but BB5 was. Even if they show a bed sit episode or when Ahmed smashes the plates. Hopefully it’s on for more than two weeks so we could see a lot more.

Reactions: 8
BB9 had some memorable moments as well.

‘I’m going to dip this custard cream into some hot juicy tea’😂

BB4,BB8 and BB10 were the worst series IMO.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I was on holiday with my friends while a BB final was on. Can’t remember which one, definitely after BB5 and we took our mate to this quiet bar that was showing the final and she didn’t watch it and she had the biggest cob on ever. We were like ‘we’ve got a whole two weeks to get wrecked, we need to watch the final’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still think the Googlebox idea mentioned in the last thread was epic - us watching the old housemates watching highlights of all BB/CBB series..... TV gold waiting to happen!
I agree. This would have been gold.

BB5 fight night including footage of Marco dancing in front of Jason shrieking “I FOUND A PLACE WHERE WE CAN BOOGIE”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I have to admit I’m disappointed at the range of shows that have been shown/going to be shown on BB Best Bits. I’ve always preferred the regular BB series’ to the Celeb ones

Reactions: 14
I feel like BB9 is so underrated. Mario was like a real life David Brent with his health and safety fixation and the way he patronised Mikey, who was really independent and didn’t need molly coddling. Then you had Rex who didn’t give a tit what anyone thought of him, and is probably one of the best ever housemates. Luke was an obnoxious little twit but seems to have grown up and is ok now. It had its own mini fight night as well.

Reactions: 23
I didn't like the episode with Jackie Stalone, I thought it was boring when you think about some of the absolute corkers they could have used. It just feels lazy to show a whole episode. They could have shown us the best bits from each series.

Reactions: 24
Full episodes only really made sense at the time if you were watching a decent amount of the series. Years later they are fairly meaningless. And even back then you’d have loads of boring bits, although complaints about the selected ‘highlights’ of a day were always rife among posters watching the live feed!

There was a lot of ‘duty watching’ at times.

Reactions: 6
I didn't like the episode with Jackie Stalone, I thought it was boring when you think about some of the absolute corkers they could have used. It just feels lazy to show a whole episode. They could have shown us the best bits from each series.
I thought it was the best they’ve showed so far. Jackie and John McCririck were brilliant housemates.

Reactions: 3
I thought it was the best they’ve showed so far. Jackie and John McCririck were brilliant housemates.
It's great that we all have things we love and hate about BB. I couldn't stand John McCririck, he made my skin crawl and he spoke about his wife appallingly. I know that's why they put him in the house, to wind people up and it worked for me. I found Pete Burns fascinating, I couldn't take my eyes off him when he was on screen. The celeb BBs were so good, all those egos and tantrums 🤣

Reactions: 9
BB9 had some memorable moments as well.

‘I’m going to dip this custard cream into some hot juicy tea’😂

BB4,BB8 and BB10 were the worst series IMO.
I stopped watching after BB8 but I agreee BB4 abd 8 were mainly boring.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.