Big Brother 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noky will pick Olivia and then no chance of Paul being nominated 🙄

Eta itvx is slightly behind for me

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Can't stand Olivia. She reminds me of something you'd hang on the door to ward off evil spirits.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes Henry!
I get what Olivia is saying because I have a thing about clean dishes but there is a way to say it the nasty cow.
I wish there was another loud female in there who would put her in her place. Thought Trish would but she's all talk

Reactions: 14
I’ve spent all day putting away dishes says Olivia .. how many dishes are in the house .. three gazillion 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If anyone comes out we will talk about feminism 😂😂 that’s enough to make anyone leave hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fair play to Henry for looking out for yin run there. Can't stand Olivia. You can tell she is bitter because she was probably rejected from love island 3 times.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So the friend group is remaining unbothered for another week

Keep Dylan in for the bubbling drama or we will have the most boring week

Can't stand Olivia. She reminds me of something you'd hang on the door to ward off evil spirits.
Face like a bull dog chewing a wasp. Literally.

Also. Isn’t Henry lovely? He’s someone anyone would be lucky to have as a friend

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.