Big Brother 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Kerry really think Farida was talking about Dylan or was she just trying to plant a seed in others heads? Thoughts? 👀
I think she was trying to deflect and it massively backfired, made herself look like a right lemon trying to drop Dylan in it

Reactions: 17
Kerry’s coping mechanism seems to be denying it’s happening. Like she denied she heard the chants for her in the live after the eviction

Reactions: 21
Jordan has consistently been a charisma-free, unfunny Kenneth Williams. So bored of it now, the only value he gives are the occasions when his original accent leaks. (Twice, that I've noticed).

Reactions: 5
What would your cryptic message be?

Mine would be...the one who always has their top off is a massive bellend.

Not really cryptic but happy to get my point across 👻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
someone on the Reddit thread said it feels like tom has vibes of someone who's hanging around the popular kids for the first time. & i kinda agree

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.