Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RachRN86

VIP Member
Bob's Burgers is diabolical like how does anyone watch this... when I open ITV X too soon I have no choice but to mute it.
My kids were obsessed with it for months. The theme tune triggers serious rage

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Evil ITV X making it so you can't take screenshots, meaning I can't have a Tom picture on Tattle to show my support for the next BB winner 💔
Really I took a screenshot of Matty from ITVX on my iPad and put it on here, as I’ve got a bit of crush on him like Jordan 😂 but I seem to be the only one here who has 😂 It’s those eyes and that faraway look I can’t help it 😂

I think Tom has a cute face, he has a childlike cheekiness about him, he’s growing on me and he’s willing to mix with the posh group, unlike the others.

Reactions: 2

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
Didn't they have the same punishment though? Both just went to jail. Plus it was pissing it down when Hallie was in jail. 😂
They did give the same punishment I.e the jail thing but they had yinrun in there for like 4 odd hours where as Olivia & Hallie was a couple of hours I think hour & half 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Merpedy

VIP Member
Catching up on last night and Dylan "what do me and my one leg need to do" urghhhh Dylan mate you're better than throwing that line out for sympathy.
Ehhh...

Hallie has alluded to why she's doing BB a few times and that's surely fishing for sympathy too? She also mentioned on the stream that she had a good chat with BB about her whole transition so it'll be interesting to see whether that's shown tonight

Trish doesn't seem to have done much but she did have Yinrun crying for her. There may also be this though of "they would never separate me from my closest friend" as Kerry mentioned that in connection with Henry last week. She was also crying last night on stream

Merpedy

VIP Member
They did a task last night on the stream where they picked a question out of the bowl and it seems to have been skipped 🫠 it had some deep answers

Weston14

I literally relayed what was discussed in an earlier thread, I’m not a conspiracy theorist nor am I “out and out lying” just for describing what people shared already lol. If he’s a doctor, great, however any discussion I’ve seen on it has suggested otherwise!
Yeah so you're parroting stuff you haven't researched. A record matching him was found on the Irish medical database.. why not criticise how manipulative he is with jordan/henry, why do we have to resort to complete bollocks. That's the trouble with tattle there is so much lying on here its hard to separate the wheat from the chaff!!

• Haha