Big Brother 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@inyo I’m surprised you’re still commenting after watching Tom kiss the screen. I thought you’d be a pool in the corner.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where has that plastic tray come from?? It sounded like Kerry said it was the "tray from the task" - what task?!? It's literally plastic, it's not the "wrong" baking tray!

Reactions: 8
Paul needs to go on the sex offenders register after that task. Can't believe he's been rewarded for being a right creep.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd say there were a few fanny flutters and hard ons from the housemates during the kissing task 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I'd say there were a few fanny flutters and hard ons from the housemates during the kissing task 😂
I think that was the point of it, rile up some sexual tension. Had the opposite effect on everyone watching I think!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Generic sob story from Hallie knew she was born in the wrong body said to Mum who said she knew too yarda yarda yarda

Reactions: 8
What’s was the whole Kerry / Chantelle salad issue as I can see Kerry eating it?

Reactions: 2
Generic sob story from Hallie knew she was born in the wrong body said to Mum who said she knew too yarda yarda yarda
My son is 9 and two years ago he wanted to be a girl and said he thinks he’s in the wrong body….now he thinks he’s a ghostbuster. I ignored it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
One way to get more air time …. Put plastic in the oven and pretend to be shocked when it melts .

🙄

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.