Big Brother 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I can think about is a member of the production team needing to wipe down that slabbery screen between housemates 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Hallie you’ve fucked it for whatever message you were trying to portray. Stop now trying to use it to stay.

Reactions: 13
Can someone give me a recap as I can't watch this evening and don't know if I'm missing out or it's been a blessing by the sound of it 😂

Reactions: 1
If I went on bb I would not pull my dead mum story out.
I would just be like "if I go, I go. Innit"

Like you ain't pushing no agenda on me bb

Reactions: 6
Producers must've asked them probing questions to get them to all divulge like this on the same day. Idk why they bothered, people stopped watching shows like X Factor when the sob stories got worse and worse, and look where that show is now.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.