Big Brother 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Hallie will do well after BB, even if she goes tonight. She is actually really beautiful, could see her modelling maybe.

Reactions: 6
This is why we need Dylan out. Appoint Kerry head chef and watch them all waste away

• Haha
Reactions: 18
WHY is there hair in the oven?? Am I seeing things 😂
Never mind it’s plastic I wasn’t listening 🤣 it fully looked like a clump of chanelle’s or olivia’s hair HAHAH

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The tray situation is a first year uni halls canon event. So it's confirmed that Kerry has as much common sense as an 18 year old who's left home for the first time x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That sounded like canned laughter.
I bet they told the audience to laugh at Kerry's unfunny incident

Reactions: 9
I think Hallie will do well after BB, even if she goes tonight. She is actually really beautiful, could see her modelling maybe.
She is really beautiful I agree, just a bit nasty inside. Sadly it tends to be people like this that claw and backstab their way up.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.