Big Brother 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kerry’s face when Farida mentioned her halal food in the shopping list. She wasn’t happy 😲

Reactions: 15
Why are they acting like sorting paper clips by colour is the worst thing in the world ffs grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why should 5/6 people decide what everyone else would like from the budget????? Farida is right, it’s everyone’s choice as they will win as a team!

Reactions: 46
I get that Kerry is trying to create something for the orange team to look forward to via the shopping but I agree with farida the shopping should be for everyone!

Reactions: 24
I agree with Farida. Sorry. Everyone eats, everyone decides

Kerry wanted to win brownie points

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Imagine kerry zooming in toby carvery, zooms upto the desk and does a 180 spin infront of mike the front of house managar, turns her key on her motibility scoter really hard into the “off” position, fixes her glasses and abruptly says “id like to speak to the manager please and make a formal complaint”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
It’s all just a bit silly. Why are Hallie and Kerry so affected?

I feel like there was a compromise there with Farida being able to check over the list or something to make sure everything was halal

Reactions: 3
I’d definitely rather sort paperclips than listen to Farida and Kerry snipe at each other.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.