Big Brother 2023 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i just feel like you're missing my point. 'we watched the same show' yet you claimed she didn't say anything about sticking w her original nom. you not buying it is different to saying it didn't happen
i just feel like you're missing my point. 'we watched the same show' yet you claimed she didn't say anything about sticking w her original nom. you not buying it is different to saying it didn't happen
i literally didn't say she didn't say anything

When Paul left he spent hours in the garden saying "I don't give a duck anymore!" until he went back inside with his tail between his legs.

This would have been a good twist two weeks ago, but now nominations are over there's no point riling anyone up to send back in, might as well just let Jordan enjoy his hole.
This comment!

might as well just let Jordan enjoy his hole.

with this pic!

C8C0D0B7-AD18-47B5-9A64-95797165D04C.jpeg

Resulted in this:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I thought the same but there’s a double eviction tomorrow so they probably wanted her for that as she’s supposed to be the main host
That’s a good point. I hope you’re right (although my husband to be, Will, is my favourite…even in that jumper today).

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Matty has his feet out again, propped up next to Henry in the hot tub. :sick: I’d be heaving if anyone had their bare feet this close to me unsolicited
Isn’t that part of the task getting matty to flirt with Henry

AJ could just have had a birthday tonight or has a head cold - I don't think it's much more to read into!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.