Big Brother 2023 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so dead in the house now :(
I always remember final week in the house in every series feeling so empty and lost and uneventful. Especially for some reason during BB6, really felt it that year
---
Who’s everyone voting for I don’t know who to choose. I kinda want Jordan back in (obvious choice for Henry) but I’m conflicted that Tom might cause drama going back in. Saying that who knows if Tom will he’s been pretty boring up until now
I’m voting for a Noky win.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
she did? hence why tom left. she was just too overwhelmed to explain exactly why other than not olivia so matty filled in the blanks
no i don't buy it i think she didn't want to be seen as the bad guy matty was nearly begging her to talk Tom prob would have more respect for her if she'd stood up for what she said in the first place

Reactions: 7
Who’s everyone voting for I don’t know who to choose. I kinda want Jordan back in (obvious choice for Henry) but I’m conflicted that Tom might cause drama going back in. Saying that who knows if Tom will he’s been pretty boring up until now
I don't think Tom has the baws to actually do anything if he goes back in. I gave my five votes to him because he's an hole

Reactions: 16
I presume they're going to have to hijack each person as they are evicted and tell them not to mention Trish in the live interview.
I think if Trish is going to be chopped out of the highlights reels like she was tonight then the housemates will just be told about what's happened before they all leave, it'd be much easier and give them time to process it rather than drop it on them the second they get out.

Reactions: 10
i think i'll vote Tom he's given absolutely nothing i've liked Jordan throughout and Jenkin very occasionally has been funny
---
I think if Trish is going to be chopped out of the highlights reels like she was tonight then the housemates will just be told about what's happened before they all leave, it'd be much easier and give them time to process it rather than drop it on them the second they get out.
can't wait for Yinruns interview with them awkwardly avoiding any Trish talk

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think Tom has the baws to actually do anything if he goes back in. I gave my five votes to him because he's an hole
When Paul left he spent hours in the garden saying "I don't give a duck anymore!" until he went back inside with his tail between his legs.

This would have been a good twist two weeks ago, but now nominations are over there's no point riling anyone up to send back in, might as well just let Jordan enjoy his hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck. Love it being Will again, but it should be an AJ night. This can’t be about Trish, can it? The stuff she said about Nigerian women and men….is AJ ok?
I thought the same but there’s a double eviction tomorrow so they probably wanted her for that as she’s supposed to be the main host

I actually feel really sad for Jordan and I'll tell you why.

In that house his guard was let down by Yinrun and Trish and of course Henry. He laughed, he danced and he even went in a hot tub and took the piss out of himself .

Now he's with those snakes and cynics he will start being untrusting and closed off based on their biterness. This could be way more damaging for him than Henry.

I hope BB feed him positivity from the main house so he doesn't either go completely or go back in a hurt man out to get others.

duck you BB and esp duck you Tom when you could have shown kindness

If there's any positivi on the live stream please post about it (yours hopefully) :)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
no i don't buy it i think she didn't want to be seen as the bad guy matty was nearly begging her to talk Tom prob would have more respect for her if she'd stood up for what she said in the first place
she did talk though she was very clearly upset. she said she couldn't vote for olivia, matty said he could see them getting on so there was a natural conclusion. why did it have to come from her mouth? they got a minute to make a decision when as i've explained she'd had a lot of guilt inducing choices to make in a short space of time. as an emotional person it was a lot to process and matty was visibly upset too, just was able to speak clearer.

Reactions: 3
I actually feel really sad for Jordan and I'll tell you why.

In that house his guard was let down by Yinrun and Trish and of course Henry. He laughed, he danced and he even went in a hot tub and took the piss out of himself .

Now he's with those snakes and cynics he will start being untrusting and closed off based on thier biterness. This could be way more damaging for him than Henry.

I hope BB feed him positivity from the main house so he doesn't either go completely or go back in a hurt man out to get others.

duck you BB and es duck you Tom when you could have shown kindness

If there's any pisitvity on the live stream please post about it (yours hopefully) :)
I could actually have really done without this “twist” - by all means evict housemates but the secret room is just a bit rubbish.

I don't think Tom will say or do tit if he goes back in. He's not going to put on his big boy pants and act like a billy-big-baws now. He's a spineless turd 🤷

Reactions: 18
I think there has been so much general Tom hate looking at Twitter that I’ll vote Jenkin 5 x in case he’s forgotten, as he laid pretty low this episode and yesterdays episode he came off really funny and people started to like him.

Tom is a spineless wet wipe and would crawl back into that house like a cockroach if he is saved, he’s not going to kick up any fuss, especially not without his bodyguard Jenkin by his side

Reactions: 8
I think there has been so much general Tom hate looking at Twitter that I’ll vote Jenkin 5 x in case he’s forgotten, as he laid pretty low this episode and yesterdays episode he came off really funny and people started to like him.

Tom is a spineless wet wipe and would crawl back into that house like a cockroach if he is saved, he’s not going to kick up any fuss, especially not without his bodyguard Jenkin by his side
thats what I’m worried about - Jenkin blends in, Jordan does not and is likely to evoke stronger reactions causing people to vote him out.

Reactions: 4
she did talk though she was very clearly upset. she said she couldn't vote for olivia, matty said he could see them getting on so there was a natural conclusion. why did it have to come from her mouth? they got a minute to make a decision when as i've explained she'd had a lot of guilt inducing choices to make in a short space of time. as an emotional person it was a lot to process and matty was visibly upset too, just was able to speak clearer.
like i said i don't buy it! i don't need anything explained we all watched the same show so we can agree to disagree

like i said i don't buy it! i don't need anything explained we all watched the same show so we can agree to disagree
i just feel like you're missing my point. 'we watched the same show' yet you claimed she didn't say anything about sticking w her original nom. you not buying it is different to saying it didn't happen

Reactions: 2
Jenkin is boring too he’s literally done nothing at all I couldn’t careless about him so the obvious choice is Jordan to go back in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.