Big Brother 2023 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Yinrun is dressed as a mime and can’t speak, possibly as one of the tasks the secret room set. They should have used that one on Olivia

ooh we’re also getting live feed from the secret room!

Reactions: 4
This is how I feel. My personality is similar to Yinrun's (I'm autistic, I'm not saying she is but she clearly displays similar traits as some people on the spectrum), I have a very heightened sense of emotions, Im a people pleaser and I really hate upsetting people, I get very anxious speaking my mind especially in front of a group of people. It's quite upsetting that people would find my personality fake. It's 2023 and people dont truly accept that people will have different reactions to things.
yeah i get emotional very easily but once it's had time to sink in is when i can work through it properly. you don't get a minutes peace in that house. if you think about it she had a day of:

- missing trish (upset)
- task (stress)
- face to face noms (stress and guilt)
- having to decide between two w matty (guilt)
- feeling paranoid that matty made the decision on his own (guilt)
- suddenly finding out it was an eviction not noms (shock)
- tom and jenkin (her two noms) actually leaving (guilt)
- jordan leaving (shock and upset)

as an emotional person of course she's going to bleeping cry?! it builds and builds and she has to translate everything in her head which takes longer to process (with words she doesn't know like reckoning thown in there) and she doesn't have her usual support system of home to talk it all out with bc trish was the only one who really bothered to get to know her. imo it makes sense that her boyf is autistic bc they likely have a similar way of processing things and can be empathetic.

tom had what i would class as a more emotional reaction tbh, anger and pointed comments like 'no matty i'm not upset with you' which again would make yinrun paranoid. hasn't stopped sniping about her the whole night they were in the side room but he hasn't actually processed *why* he's angry and disappointed in the outcome. he hasn't considered why yinruns upset either bc that would require more than surface level thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There's theories going around that the other HM's know they've not been evicted which is why they're acting so chilled. Has that been confirmed?
What I picked up from the DS live stream thread last night is that Matty figured out it wasn't a real eviction and they were in a secret room, while Yinrun guessed that one of them would be back.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really think she’s more professional than to take time off the show because of Trish.
I think you can be professional but also need a pause when something so shocking happens. Maybe it wasn’t her that decided, but she was told she would swap with Will to give her a minute to breathe.

Whilst the tweets weren’t personal I bet they hit like that, and you can’t control what the guests might ask, on or off screen.

Maybe I’m wrong and she was unwell but Will said she’ll be on tomorrow. If she’s ill how do you know she’ll be ok tomorrow. They hadn’t missed the alternate nights until now if I remember correctly. I don’t think it’s too much of a stretch.

Reactions: 2
What I picked up from the DS live stream thread last night is that Matty figured out it wasn't a real eviction and they were in a secret room, while Yinrun guessed that one of them would be back.
Pretty spot on by them.

Reactions: 1
yes Tom is a lil witch buttttt i get it they all had to stand up and give reasons just say it with pride! she really fell in that by wanting matty to take the hit, she wanted Tom out but also wanted matty to take the fall by him switching to her decision
---
yea i watched last night that's pretty much it. matty actually came across as a bit of a super fan knowing what had happened previous years how many would be left for final etc

Reactions: 3
yes Tom is a lil witch buttttt i get it they all had to stand up and give reasons just say it with pride! she really fell in that by wanting matty to take the hit, she wanted Tom out but also wanted matty to take the fall by him switching to her decision
i don't think she wanted tom out, not knowing it was an eviction, but she wanted to not have to nominate olivia as a friend esp. after the reaction noky got on halloween. again with the not having the capacity to process tit while already stressed it looked like sensory overload with a 60 second deadline

Maybe AJ spoke more to Trish after the show, she did say she'd like to be her friend (I know in a lighthearted way) and offered her support after the shock eviction.
The revelation must be very shocking for her. Not saying she's off work because of it but it must be wierd.

Matty walking around in his undies 😊

Henry getting in the hot tub could do with training bra 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 3
i don't think she wanted tom out, not knowing it was an eviction, but she wanted to not have to nominate olivia as a friend esp. after the reaction noky got on halloween. again with the not having the capacity to process tit while already stressed it looked like sensory overload with a 60 second deadline
i don't get why she wouldn't just say i'm sticking to my original nomination

Who’s everyone voting for I don’t know who to choose. I kinda want Jordan back in (obvious choice for Henry) but I’m conflicted that Tom might cause drama going back in. Saying that who knows if Tom will he’s been pretty boring up until now

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.