Big Brother 2023 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it interesting how no one seems to have cracked under the pressure this series. Usually people are trying to escape or having diary room meltdowns because there's nowhere else to go, threatening to leave left and right. I have a suspicion that ITV have more welfare responsibilities towards the housemates and they aren't as cooped up as the old series.
This reminded me of when Bear was throwing a fit and threatened to leave then turned into a complete wimp when the security guard came in :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn’t say anyone has done anything wrong I understand where everyone is coming from and don’t want a huge argument happening on this thread that was all.
Emma and Victor have just joined the thread ...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think Kerry would have cracked? It seemed to be getting too much for her and she was crying and lashing out most episodes. Probably the best thing for her not to go out to a live audience, although it would have been entertaining.
But to be fair she was doing that since Day 1 so you never knew if she was putting on a show or genuinely struggling

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Aww Henry and Jordan making Trish’ bed and making speeches to it saying their goodbyes to her ♥ The dancing with a pot of soup on her head and doing the limbo while calling Paul a bully were iconic moments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.