Big Brother 2023 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really bad at how they're all mourning the loss of Paul of a friendship of a few weeks, versus how easily I can drop people I've known for years!

Reactions: 11
I feel really bad at how they're all mourning the loss of Paul of a friendship of a few weeks, versus how easily I can drop people I've known for years!
Don’t feel bad. They’re being pathetic but I guess 1 week in there must feel like a month and bonds form quickly

Reactions: 7
Idk why, but I think it’d be really intriguing to see how bb would’ve panned out if none of the housemates are evicted and they just do a massive eviction night on the final one. Imagine the chaos
OMG imagine 6 weeks of Farida!

And edited for absolute clarity, because she was irritating and her brummy accent ground my gears. Nothing to do with her race.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes! I cringe every time Chanelle says friends 😬

Reactions: 6
I’m just watching the GK Barry podcast as Hallie is on it and they’re talking about the rule break when she was writing on Olivia’s back about the ‘no’ bit saying bb are ‘smart fuckers’ the way they edited that as she wasn’t talking about noky they was talking about Zak being a game player & matty nominated her. Hallie is saying that she did spell out all the letters but bb edited it & cut it short to make it look like they were talking about noky.🤨

Reactions: 2
OMG imagine 6 weeks of Farida!
Haha, yes. I really can't be doing with people who are just so keen to tell you (almost instantly) how fabulous/intelligent/wealthy/successful they are.

The upside to it was how much it annoyed Kerry (throws head back and starts singing 'Let It Go') 🤭

• Haha
Haha, yes. I really can't be doing with people who are just so keen to tell you (almost instantly) how fabulous/intelligent/wealthy/successful they are.

The upside to it was how much it annoyed Kerry (throws head back and starts singing 'Let It Go') 🤭
I liked Farida. Controversial.

Probably because she's the HM closest to my age.

Reactions: 2
Hallie said on the podcast about the two faced comment she made when she had to do the Halloween skit thing she was on about Chanelle being the two faced. 😬

• Wow
Ok, jumping to and as am hammered. Barely eaten for days as been ill but using up annual leave so booked tomorrow off. Went to the pub, what a bad bad idea. Probs won’t be contributing live 😂
---
But I do have Caramac

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What's with all negative ninnies today?
I'd marry Jordan or Henry if they asked me to, but Henry would have to burn that dressing gown first.

Oh that dressing gown goes everywhere with him. He wakes up in bed wearing it, keeps it on for breakfast, puts it on over normal clothes, seen him wear it in the garden, and the diary room too. Has it ever been washed since entering the house?

Ok, jumping to and as am hammered. Barely eaten for days as been ill but using up annual leave so booked tomorrow off. Went to the pub, what a bad bad idea. Probs won’t be contributing live 😂
---
But I do have Caramac
I’m well jel
---
Oh that dressing gown goes everywhere with him. He wakes up in bed wearing it, keeps it on for breakfast, puts it on over normal clothes, seen him wear it in the garden, and the diary room too. Has it ever been washed since entering the house?
I want to cuddle Henry, dressing gown or no dressing gown.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Moved from Caramac to Tangfastic as they are better at keeping you awake. Strategic snacking after the booze.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hallie also said on the podcast that Paul ain’t transphobic, he’d always made the effort to ask about her journey etc 🤦🏻‍♀️😂.

---
But I do have Caramac
You omitted key information; how many Caramacs?

Reactions: 4
The editing has been interesting like yesterday the upstairs gang were all hiding behind the sofa with their arms and legs physically entangled with each other, talking, laughing, sharing...and yet the clip BB have chosen to show is that two minute convo with Trish and Jordan on the bed. And somehow they didn't show the 4 hours of bitching after Paul left or the birthday cake incident and everything else hmmmm

I’m just watching the GK Barry podcast as Hallie is on it and they’re talking about the rule break when she was writing on Olivia’s back about the ‘no’ bit saying bb are ‘smart fuckers’ the way they edited that as she wasn’t talking about noky they was talking about Zak being a game player & matty nominated her. Hallie is saying that she did spell out all the letters but bb edited it & cut it short to make it look like they were talking about noky.🤨
Hmm I’m not so sure personally, I feel like she might just be saying that?? I remember Hallie saying ‘okay stop spelling now” after she wrote O and then Olivia said ‘yeah got it’??

Hallie said that when Kerry went mental in the rain task back when they did that camping task and she was soaked and Kerry shouted “just do rock paper scissors” yeah that moment apparently Kerry’s lips were blue due to the cold & rain 🥶
---
Hmm I’m not so sure personally, I feel like she might just be saying that?? I remember Hallie saying ‘okay stop spelling now” after she wrote O and then Olivia said ‘yeah got it’??
Yeah I agree with you. She said that she was spelling ‘noms’ but they cut it to ‘n’ ‘o’ 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.