Big Brother 2023 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone reckon the hot tub has had a proper clean in the few weeks they've been in there ??? :poop::sick:

Never got the appeal of hot tubs myself. If you turn the bubbles off, you're just having a bath with a bunch of other people.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Does anyone reckon the hot tub has had a proper clean in the few weeks they've been in there ??? :poop::sick:

Never got the appeal of hot tubs myself. If you turn the bubbles off, you're just having a bath with a bunch of other people.
Sex ponds. I’m suspicious of people with hot tubs. Vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 9

I was thinking about that going to sleep the other night (god knows why) surely it would have to be treated with chlorine and checked? The idea of all those bums in there grossed me out a bit.

In other news I can now confirm I have seen Paul’s willy. My Google search history is not looking great.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
They were speaking. She then took it upon herself to insert herself in the argument by calling him a bully (don’t really care whether she was right or wrong in calling him that). She has done the same thing tonight with Jordan based on the preview
---
---
Ngl this thread is getting absolutely pathetic.
My take from the first look was that she was just trying to warn him that anything he says to her will be shared/gossiped about so to be careful with talking to her about things he’d like to be kept between them.

A valid warning.

Then when he told her not to tell her what to say to whom she apologised straight away.

The edit looked like it was trying to discredit her though, imo.

Reactions: 1
Can't stop laughing at this :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Was it instantly visible, or did it rise to the top once you were in the tub with the bubbles activated ?
Imagine just having a lovely relaxing time in the tub when all of a sudden a half full johnny bobs by 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Made me laugh, that person that came in the thread yesterday and asked why people didn’t like Jenkin and that his humour was just super dry and deadpan and then yesterday his idea of a joke was telling Noky she blocked the toilet and she’d done a bit fat poo… yeah, his humour is just so highbrow and deadpan… Earthlings like myself just don’t understand that complex level of humour.
I’ve noticed Jenkin joke about the toilet blocking in a few episodes now / did it during nominations and another time where air time was obviously guaranteed! I think he’s trying g to belittle her and make her feel uncomfortable as that kind of thing is not in keeping with pageant queen image. It made me feel really uncomfortable and again I think borderline bullying!!

Reactions: 10
I'm always one for keeping my votes until Friday, but think it's going 4 to Jenkin and 1 to Chanelle. Olivia is annoying af, but the puppet master and puppet need to go!

Jordan is so manipulative I struggle to warm to any of the love triangle. I don’t understand the love for Henry at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What's with all negative ninnies today?
I'd marry Jordan or Henry if they asked me to, but Henry would have to burn that dressing gown first.

• Haha
Idk why, but I think it’d be really intriguing to see how bb would’ve panned out if none of the housemates are evicted and they just do a massive eviction night on the final one. Imagine the chaos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think Jordan has ruined Henry’s experience in the house with his hot and cold moods.
I think they are trying to tie the ‘angry black woman’ trope to Trish.
The ‘invisibles’, Tom, Matt, Jenkins, need to be kicked out. They obviously bull pooped at their audition then sat quiet for four weeks.
Put the whole house up and evict three of them.

Reactions: 5
I am a deeply horrible human being.
i can’t stop thinking that Chanel will be mortified when she sees how plain she really is when seen on tv.
Good.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the Trish debaters should create their thread. Leave us here to talk about snacks and willies!!
100% 👏🏻 I come on here for light hearted BB chat not all this intense tit that is constantly being posted! On a separate note get Chantelle & Olivia out!!!!

Aye, you’re right. We need some tier lists and willy talk.

I never did see a picture of Paul’s willy, apparently it was all over Twitter at one point.
I gave in to temptation. I looked at it for less than 10 seconds I guess. It's still burned onto the inside of my eyelids.🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.