Big Brother 2023 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched and I don’t see what the big issue is, apart from wording it a bit different and her approach… if jordan runs back to Chanelle it’s just gonna cause drama and she doesn’t want that. They were having a conversation about it and afterwards thought oops actually jordan isn’t that trustworthy…

Reactions: 7
Jordan really pissed me off the way he treated Trish. He clearly was taking out his feelings about the Matty situation on her. She came in with a smile and a “you’ll never guess what” as you do with your friends. She then warned him that Chanelle had been spreading tit in a nasty way so just be careful what you say to her as it’ll be turned around and spread. He told her off and she apologised sincerely. He wouldn’t accept it and blew up at her. Henry laughing didn’t help either. Being neurodiverse isn’t an out for being mean to people. He’s now been a dick to Henry, Matty and now this. I’ve gone right off him.

Reactions: 23
My opinion it’s allowed 😃 as previously pointed out this isn’t a rave about Trish thread
Lol, you said she needed to change the narrative, when she apologised. What do you want her to do, go back in time?

Not sure how you construed that as a rave post. It seems having a balanced view is raving

Reactions: 5

New thread with the amazing meme that got wastedon my last failed thread 😂

Reactions: 3
What was the disagreement about? I couldn't follow it (husband talking ffs :rolleyes:).
But I did grasp Trish thought Jordan was talking to Chanelle about Noky? I think?
If this is so I don't think Trish was aggressive but also understand Jordan defending himself. I think if he had said something to Chanelle he would have said so to Trish.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.