Big Brother 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom & Jenkin are being such dicks about the money. Just be happy for him ffs, or at least pretend to be

Reactions: 19
Woah. Was this late 90s?!
I’m older than that. I was there mid to late 80s but still speak to my friends from there. A couple are married to oil riggers. I loved Aha and all things Norway as a result too,so that is why I fecking know Iceland is not near Shetland. Forehead Olivia deserves to be evicted for being thick.

Reactions: 2
I’m older than that. I was there mid to late 80s but still speak to my friends from there. A couple are married to oil riggers. I loved Aha and all things Norway as a result too,so that is why I fecking know Iceland is not near Shetland. Forehead Olivia deserves to be evicted for being thick.
Ahhh I see. I’m from Aberdeen and Dads in oil and I was thinking if it was mid to late 90s he could have been the person giving you the goods 😂

Reactions: 1
Do they get their clothes washed in there? Was very small suitcases for potentially 6 weeks. I had a bigger suitcase going to Liverpool for work for 3 weeks.

Do they get their clothes washed in there? Was very small suitcases for potentially 6 weeks. I had a bigger suitcase going to Liverpool for work for 3 weeks.
I assume they do, but that they have an unlimited supply of clothes courtesy of vinted!

The guy in the black and green jumper on L&L has a powerful mullet!

Reactions: 2
I remember in the early days of BB they had to do their own washing in the bath, with a mangle

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How have I gone from thinking Will is a weird little dweeb to having a full blown crush 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she probably finds it hard to be seen crying so it came across weird, could see she’s been struggling, def don’t think that was fake crying 😢
That was frustration tears! Can you imagine being stuck in a house where people openly hate you and keep dragging you and then when you bite back pointing the finger at you. I’d be losing my mind 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.