Votes: 259 45.9%
  • Trish

Votes: 38 6.7%
  • Yinrun

Votes: 11 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching last nights episode now and my god Paul is infuriating beyond words. He suffers major MAJOR small man syndrome

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They all keep singing pink by Lizzo under their breath and the birdsong switches on immediately 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Henry hurt my heart earlier on. Glad they’ve made up for sorts. He looked so broken 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Putin has suggested that her hairline is receding more than either Jenkins or Jim's.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see from last night‘s thread that in a highly unusual move Paul seems to have set up a Tattle account as soon as he was evicted so he could try and make himself look a bit better. Hi @Pluto1965

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Aww no, Henry, I hope he doesn't feel low for long and that the others bolster him. It's not nice seeing him down.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I feel so sorry for Henry, I hope he’s okay. I like Jordan but he’s acted like a massive selfish twit throughout this whole love triangle business

Reactions: 16
When Matty dances he looks about 7 years old 🥰 Henry’s joined the party so he must be ok, good to see he’s not letting Jordan stop him from enjoying himself

It’s good that Jenkin has been nominated, so now they can nom Putin 🤞 or Jim

Jordan & Trish seem to be talking about Jenkin in the bedroom, damn those birds, just when the conversation is getting interesting. I’d be very happy for Trish to win I think she’s a smart cookie

Omg when Chantelle talks she sounds so boring

Jim Weasley & Chantelle just did that iced out tit when Jordan went past, petty little witches, that could be deemed as influencing nominations.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.